Chapter 8: Two hundred taels are also small money?

Ye Yang followed Xue Chen and came to the dining room. Looking at the dozen or so dishes on the table, he couldn't help scolding this evil capitalism. He ate more than a dozen dishes by himself, and he only had one serving of boiled cabbage.

Sure enough, money comes first everywhere.

"Brother Ye, sit down!"

Xue Chen called Ye Yang to sit first.

"Thank you, imperial concubine for your hospitality."

Ye Yang sat down casually, which attracted Yuan Shou's dissatisfied eyes. He was about to speak to stop Ye Yang, but Xue Chen reached out his hand to stop him.

It was only at this time that Ye Yang realized that there was a difference between the superior and the inferior, and he smiled a little embarrassedly,

"The imperial concubine, please take a seat."

Xue Chen took his chopsticks and smiled lightly:

"Brother Ye, don't be cautious, just treat this place as your Jin Yang Palace, you are welcome to eat what you want."

Since Xue Chen said so, Ye Yang was really welcome, he picked up his chopsticks and started eating, since there are no pepper products in this world, the food is mainly bland.

Although the taste is light, the ingredients are all top-quality ingredients, especially a steamed fish, which obviously does not look good, but the taste is outstanding, especially the fish meat is tender and has no small spines.

For people, it is a food that cannot be given up.

"Brother Ye, don't just focus on eating fish, eat every dish!"

Seeing Ye Yang eating without etiquette, Xue Chen not only didn't feel insulted, but felt that eating should be like him. Eat meat and drink.

Ye Yang nodded again and again. He had long wanted to eat a big meal after being hungry all night. He finally managed to get a free breakfast, so he naturally wouldn't be polite.

Yuan Shou, who is on the side, can't stand it anymore. Is this a concubine?

No etiquette at all. But his master also invited Ye Yang to have breakfast together.

Ye Yang is really welcome, he even went with a small bowl of pastries when he was full.

Looking at the small plate that was passed along, Xue Chen laughed out loud.

"Master, this Concubine Ye is really not enough to swallow an elephant."

Yuan Shou said dissatisfied.

"Yuan Shou, it's just a small bowl of cakes, why bother! Besides, the soap he gave me is worth two hundred taels of silver."

Xue Chen didn't care about Ye Yang's progress, but admired Ye Yang's style very much. Bright and upright, arbitrary and free and easy, in this deep palace, he is the only one!

"It's really not easy to see everything through being seriously ill."

Xue Chen sighed with emotion.

Ye Yang, who went out with a bowl of cakes, took the cakes to Xiao Douding, who was waiting in the garden, and said with a smile,

"Xiao Douding, eat it! I'll make it for you."

Holding a bowl of precious pastries, shouting no.

How can he eat such a precious cake as a servant?

"If you want to eat it, you can eat it, what's wrong with it!"

Seeing that he didn't dare to eat it, Ye Yang picked up a piece of cake and stuffed it into Xiao Douding's mouth,