Parker Stevens; Chapter Seven

where did all you readers come from!? it was like *poof* readers! whatever, not complaining!

61 fans. hey guys(:

I wish I could just ramble like every other author but my life is pretty damn boring so...

leave a comment? leave a vote? leave the story being a fan?XD

-natalie♥

ps, I LOVE YOU GUYS. hope that wasn't too awkward?

pps, ms. cook is actually based on one of my teacher's at school. and yes. she is that evil.

enjoy!

_________________________________________

 “Do they live together?” I asked Bri as she typed away on the library computer.

            “Yeah, Parker’s dad passed away two years ago and he’s been living with his other aunt until now. I couldn’t find any info on why he moved here, but he is staying with Teagan’s mom.” She said while typing away. I looked back down at my nails, trying not to feel sympathetic for him.

            “Okay, I found it.” She said proudly. I got up and looked over her shoulder. I felt my lips pull into a triumphant smile.

            “This is perfect!” I cried then quickly covered my mouth, earning a shush from the librarian and a glare from the student trying to study by the computers.

            “We should go now. Do you want to?” She asked quickly as she logged off the computer and stood up. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, looking at me questioningly.

            I shrugged, “Sure.”

            Five hours, and one google mapping/getting lost experience later, we sat in Bri’s car in our all black apparel, waiting for all the lights to go off in their house.

            We both were sitting on the floor in the backseat eating gummy bears and laughing evilly every so often.

            It was 12 o’clock on a Sunday night, technically it was Monday now, my parents had let me stay over at Bri’s place unknowing that we were going to camp out till 12, then get revenge on two guys. Bri’s parents were away on vacation, thinking her older brother was going to watch over her. He went to a college party, like every night.

            “It smells like fertilizer.” I mumbled through a mouth-full of gummy bears.

             Bri snorted at me. She then sat up, eyes peering over the windowsill.

            “Are the lights off?” I asked quietly. She nodded gleefully before opening the car door and stepping out. I crouched down, practically rolling out of the car. Bri rolled her eyes at me and popped the trunk with her keychain. It swung open and we scurried over to it, grabbing our supplies.

            “Ready?” I asked Bri. She smiled as she pulled out the jug of glue.

            “Oh yeah.”

            School the next day may have been the best day of my life. I walked in with Bri 15 minutes early so we could see Teagan and Parker pull into the lot. I jumped from foot to foot as we stood outside in the lot, freezing in the February air. 

            “Grace! Stop fidgeting!” Bri scolded me. I glared her way and gripped my scarf tighter around my nose.

            “So! Cold!” I shivered unpleasantly. Bri smacked me lightly on the back of the head.