Parker Stevens; Chapter Two

hola! sorry for not updating high school.. i will in a few days:) school has been killing me-.- oh! i gots my laptop back:D if anyone cares, i can write more now:D k anyways, enjoy:)

kpeace.

__________________________________________________

 Dear Parker Stevens;

            You are an asshole. You're rude and selfish. You don't even care about what happened that night, and haven't even apologized-

            "Grace! Would you pay attention please? And stop scribbling all over your paper! It's quite distracting to the rest of us." My teacher Ms. Cook snapped at me. I quickly dropped my pen on my paper, feeling my cheeks heat up as the class snickered at me. I heard Teagan's laugh rise above the rest and I blushed profusely. 

            I hated having class with him. I probably freaked him out all the time when I stared at him. But I can't help it, he's too good looking. 

            Stealing a glance at him from the corner of my eye, I sighed quietly. His forest green eyes were trained on Ms. Cook as she taught the lesson, although the way he kept nodding along in random spots told me he wasn't really listening. Besides, it's not like Ms. Cook was something he wanted to look at. Her nickname was Ms. Smurf. She was short, chubby and always wore bright blue eye shadow that hit her eyebrows and almost touched her ears. She was also known to only eat blue foods and she kept a bottle of blue food colouring in her bag just in case her food wasn't blue so she could turn it blue. I glanced to my left, catching Briana’s eye. She rolled her eyes and mouthed “Smurf-alert.” I bit my tongue and looked away, trying not to kill myself laughing.

            Briana was one of my best friends; her personality was almost exactly like mine. We could seriously be twins expect for the fact that she has fire-engine red colour hair and that she’s a little bit of a slut. We’ve been friends since grade nine after we had almost all of our classes together. And it’s been that way ever since, us having almost every class together. It might have something to do with the fact that we had similar tastes in education, both of us going for the “easier” artsy classes.

            “Psst!” I heard Briana’s voice whisper. I dared to glance over at her, knowing that Ms. Cook would most likely catch me and bitch at me.

            ‘What?’ I mouthed to Briana whose desk was in the row next to mine, a desk forward.

            ‘New kid?’ She mouthed back. I knew who she was talking about immediately. Briana would want her hands on Parker the moment she saw him. Not that I’m saying he’s attractive or anything, but...maybe to some other people he could be. I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to the board where Ms. Cook was explaining something about Macbeth that I would have to google tonight since I wasn’t paying any attention.

            The bell rang, signalling the end of first period, and I couldn’t be happier. I grabbed my stuff, shoving the untouched copy of Macbeth back into my bag.

            “Dude!” Briana said, punching my shoulder as we began walking out of class.

            “What?” I groaned. We began walking down the busy hallway and I high-fived my friend Joseph as we passed him. Joseph and I just randomly started being friends this year, our humour just happens to be the same. I don’t know how it happened, but he’s awesome. Who else gives high-fives in the middle of the hallway? That’s what I thought.

            “Who is the new kid?” She whined miserably, already guessing that I knew who he was by my eye roll.

            “Parker Stevens.” I grumbled lowly, my voice coming out with as much hatred as I intended.

            “Whoa, what did he ever do to you?” She laughed, then caught my glare and stopped laughing immediately.

            “I met him on new year’s,” I said quietly but still with the same harshness. “At that stupid party you guys dragged me to.”

            “That’s it?” She said, giggling slightly.

            “No,” I sighed, stopping in the hallway. I turned to face her and she furrowed her eyebrows at me. “He-he...kissed me.” I whispered.

              “WHAT!?” She yelled causing the people around us to turn and stare for a moment. Her mouth sat agape for a moment. The reason she’s shocked is because of the whole non-slut that I am.

            “You heard right.” I said, continuing to walk.

            “Hold up! How dare he kiss sweet, innocent, Grace Tailor!” She yelled and I felt my cheeks heat up. I turned to shush her but came face to face with Parker Stevens himself. I felt my eyes instantly narrow at his smirking face.

            “YOU!” Briana yelled at him.

            “Me?” He questioned, his eyebrows tied together in confusion.

            “HOW DARE YOU!” She yelled. God, I loved Briana. She was a loud-mouth, but in came in handy in times like these. I glared at her, hoping she’d shut her mouth.

            “Oh, has Grace told you about our little-” He started but she stomped on his foot before he could continue. He yelped in pain, jumping backwards into the lockers behind him.

            “Okay, that was a little bit harsh.” She mumbled to herself. I cracked a smile and Parker’s eyes lit up.

            “You can actually smile!? Holy crap, it’s a miracle!” He jumped up, arms outstretched.

            “I think I’ll just go to class.” I said, letting my smile drop. I began to walk away, hearing Briana say, “You better watch yourself, punk,” to Parker before catching up to me.

            “See ya later, Gracie-poo!” He called from behind us.

            I stopped, flinching at the unbearably disgusting name he called me.

            “That boy is just asking for it,” Briana mumbled from beside me. “And not just in the sexual way, because damn...I want a piece of that. Too bad he likes ‘Gracie-poo’.” She mimicked. I elbowed her in the ribs.

            “He’s not attractive at all, and he doesn’t like me.” I said coldly.

            “Sure, and I’m Ke$ha.” She laughed.