Parker Stevens; Chapter Seventeen

hey everyone! I was supposed to put this up a little earlier, but I had a total block of what to write... anyways:) I wrote what I could. my favourite prank is going to be in the two chapters, just thought I 'd let everyone know haha. The next chapter after this one won't be up until Saturday, but it's going to be extra long because I need to do a few things before the actual prank:)

sorry about the sadness of it, and even though it's the first day...yeah he had to say it sometime. Not saying anything else! hope you guys like it!:D

no song because nothing fits the chapter. I swear lol

vote/comment/fan, do your thing;)

oh and I'm really bad at writing poetry. So sorry about that:P

-natalie♥

__________________________

Emanuel and I searched through Parker’s files while he on the other side of it was experiencing a ‘virus.’ It was quite entertaining to know that Parker was freaking out like crazy as his files were searched by this so called ‘virus.’

                “Got his schedule.” Emanuel announced as he pulled up a Microsoft word document with his schedule in it. I laughed because of how geeky that was. I mean really, who puts their schedule in a Microsoft word document? I looked it over, checking when he had gym before nodding to Emanuel to continue. 

                A few moments of him opening a few school assignments and such, he finally spoke again. 

                “Jackpot.” Emanuel sang suddenly before looking up at me with a smile that said 'I struck gold!'

                Leaning over his shoulder to get a better look my jaw dropped at what I saw. 

“Sweet cherry lips, press them against my own, your body against mine, heartbeats racing-”

                “Poetry! Oh, my god! He writes poetry!” I laughed unbelievingly. Poetry! This is gold!

                "And there's a ton of it." Emanuel sang giddily. He really liked to hack people. Either that or he was just as happy to ruin Parker as I was. I hoped it was the latter. 

                He opened another file labelled 'Depressing thoughts from a depressed person'. Cliché much?

                “Blood poured from his fingers as he said his last words, and I still wonder what it's like, to be free, not to be me, and how people stand-”

                I looked away, feeling like I had just broke a privacy bubble, but then I thought well he did the same to me.

                “Oh, Grace, holy cow. There's some good stuff in here!” He laughed. Cautiously, I turned my head back to the computer and looked at a few of the files he was pulling up. 

                "The Monster - by Parker Stevens

                The pills slide down my throat,

                Calm my misery,

                Let me be free-"

                "Someone went through an emo stage." I mumbled as I read some of the other titles. 

                'Forgotten', 'All Alone', 'Rainbow Skies', 'A Million Pieces', 'Grace'-