Parker Stevens; Chapter Nine

okay, changing the song thing to whatever song I've been obsessed with for however many days it's taken me to update

you are a tourist - death cab for cutie.

LOVE. THIS. SONG.

the note is at the end because I don't want to spoil anything, but I really want to say something so read it!:D

___________

Plopping the tea bag into my steaming cup of hot water, I sighed while a content smile spread across my face. Peace at last. I swirled the tea bag around by its string and watched as the brown colour of the Chai herbal tea floated out into the water, clouding it. It smelled like heaven.

I poured the honey onto my spoon before stirring it into the cup as well. I felt as though I was in a daze. And it wasn’t just because of the tea. Okay, maybe that had a bit to do with it, but I had good reason for being so high at the moment.

Everything had gone perfect today and we were well on to ruining Parker’s life. The best part was that he had no idea who had stolen his phone since I hadn’t seen him all day and he didn’t even know Maria’s name.

We had texted out a bunch of messages nearing the end of lunch to make sure everyone on all of our contact lists got it. Parker, thankfully, had almost the entire grade’s phone numbers. I wasn’t surprised to find my number in there just because he would probably need it for revenge purposes. I had no idea how he got it but I’m assuming someone who had my number was threatened for it.

Anyways, we formed an excellent plan.

We decided to start with the girls he had been texting most recently. We texted all of them some...crude things that I would not like to repeat. Let’s just say that the basic concept of the messages happened to be that he wanted to use them like cheap hookers. One of them even asked how much per hour. I felt a little bad about that one but it wasn’t coming from me, it was coming from Parker.

Then, we texted his friends. This consisted of Matt T., Aaron H., and Tyson L. Matt has a girlfriend so that was easy, we texted him saying that he wanted to do “things” to his girlfriend Michelle. Aaron was the captain of the football team so we sent him one about him trying to steal his spot on the team, and how much better he is then him. Tyson was the hardest to text. None of us knew anything about Tyson, and Maria didn’t even know who he was considering she was a sophomore. So we sent him a simple one saying that he was a dumbass and should f-off.

Then, the grand finally. Carrie. We texted her saying that he had a huge crush on her and was too afraid to admit it to her in person. We said to meet her by his car after school today but to make sure to not say why she was there. That he wanted it to be a secret. God, that was enjoyable to watch. Of course Bri and I waited after school until we saw Parker arrive at his car.

The best part was that Carrie immediately threw herself at him. By then we returned his phone via Maria flirting with him and placing it back in his pocket. She had been a little aggravated that she had to flirt with him again but agreed after we let her do a few extra things to his phone.

We ended up not sending out a entire message to the school because it seemed too much for the time that we had. But what we did was a little bit worse.

I sighed again as I sipped at the tea in my mug.

I didn’t care what he did to me tomorrow if he figured out what happened.

Okay, that was a lie, but I really didn’t want to think about it now. All that mattered was the steamy tea that was slowly sliding down into my stomach and giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I would probably need to steer clear of Parker tomorrow just in case...But I wanted so badly to see how his friends acted towards him. To see the hands flying fast towards his cheek. To see Carrie following him around like a puppy dog even though he’d tell her a million times he didn’t like her, she would just think back to the text and keep following him.

Gosh, revenge I am so glad we’ve been acquainted. And by the time I’m done with Parker, I am sure we are going to be best friends.

My mother took that moment to walk in on me doing an evil laugh. She stared at me in awe.

“Uh, Grace? Why are you drinking tea...and laughing evilly? It’s not that boy again is it?” She raised an eyebrow and my mouth dropped agape. How did she know about that?

“How do you know about Parker?” I asked her suspiciously.

“Briana was so kind to fill me in on Saturday morning while you were still sound asleep. Did you know that girl has some awfully weird sleeping habits?” She shook her head and made her way over to the kitchen counter, not before throwing her purse onto the table.

“Oh...well. Uh...” I sat there and stirred my tea with my spoon awkwardly. What do you say to that? My mom knew I went on a date with the douche-y-est douche-bag of all time. My mom knew I went on a date. And had my first kiss and-

Oh no.

She sat down in front of me and gave me a small smile.

“Grace, maybe it’s time we had the talk.” She said.

I knew it!

My face felt like it was burning the colour of a tomato and I quickly jumped out of my chair and poured the rest of my tea out in the sink. I spun around to face my mother.

“I am sixteen, turning seventeen, mother. I do not need the talk. I know about condoms, and birth control, and teen pregnancy, and everything else. There is a thing called the internet mother, as well as the television.” I sighed before I tried to run out of the kitchen. She stepped in front of me with her arms crossed.

“Grace. I am not talking about that talk. I figured you already knew about that stuff and I never even planned on telling you about it after your grade nine health classes. I’m talking about the first boy talk.” She smiled at me again.

I stared at her blankly for a moment.

Then burst out into laughter.

“You-think-Parker?” I said between laughs. I practically fell to the floor laughing. She stared at me like I was insane. She did give birth to me.

After I had finished I wiped the tears from my eyes and faced her, my lips still twitching with held in laughter.

“I would never like Parker if he was that last boy on earth mother. In fact, I have never despised someone so much in my life. So, you have nothing to worry about. Also I have read romance books and seen an enormous amount of rom. Com’s to know exactly what the first boy entails. Not that Parker is one.” I barked a laugh at the end before walking around my mother and up to my room.

Now that that was over, I could move on to stage two in ruin Parker Stevens life. 

________

has anybody actually ever had the talk with their mom or parent or whoever?

or does that only happen in movies and books?

..

anyways, what did you guys think of the first prank? I loved itXD

vote?comment?fan!?:O

thanks guys!<3