Parker Stevens; Chapter Sixteen

aww, I'm not on the what's hot list for this story anymore:( oh well! it was nice while it lasted: )

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, only because of the one part... teehee:3 grace is such a fun character to write:P

thanks for all the support guys! I really appreciate it^-^

do you want me (dead?) - all time low - it just suits parker & grace so well! I had to use it lol

I'm going update tomorrow too! :D the good pranks are coming after this chapter:D I'm so excited:3

-natalie♥

_____________________

I heard a rumour that Parker got his hand off the lock during second period after the janitor almost sawed his hand off. Pretty amusing thought to process.

                Avoiding the cafeteria, it was now lunch; I went outside in order to avoid everyone I was trying to avoid. Which looked like it was about half our grade.

                I sat on a bench in our courtyard which was freezing considering it was still winter, but it was a lot better than eating by myself at a lunch table, then having Parker confront me and warn me and blah, blah, blah. It was kind of getting old, the way he would threaten me.

                The crunching of leaves tipped me off that someone else was coming out towards me. I quickly looked over my shoulder to see Parker walking towards me with a blank look on his face. He was staring straight at me but he looked so emotionless. Like he couldn’t even give a shit what I looked like right now and what he did to me.

                I sighed and turned back around to face the frozen soccer field. Here comes the threatening.

                “Can I sit?” He asked. I looked up to see him standing in front of me, hand pointed at the spot next to me on the bench. His warm breath floated up in a cloud in the late February air, my eyes watched the cloud float up and disappear before looking back at Parker.

                “It’s a free country.” I said with a shrug. He looked at me for a moment before joining me on the bench. He sat closer to me than I would have liked. His thigh was touching my own and I couldn’t help the sharp intake of breath that happened because of the contact.

                We were silent for a moment, me sipping my water, him with his elbows on his knees, eyes cast out towards the field.

                “Alright, let’s hear it, Parker.” I sighed, glancing over at his stiff position. He looked over at me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

                “Hear what?” He asked me. I barked a laugh before looking back out towards the field.

                “Your threat to me. Why else would you be out here with me? You obviously need to take care of some business or something. Let’s just get this over with so you can leave me alone while I destroy your life.” I said before taking a sip of my water. He tugged the water out of my hand and placed it on the table. He took my hands in his and spun me towards him. My eyes widened in shock at the heat that radiated from his hands and at the fact that he was holding my hands. I wanted to puke and smile at the same time. What the heck is wrong with me?

                “I came out here to apologize, Grace. I don’t know why the hell I did what I did but you didn’t need to do this to yourself to get back at me. You should just be the better person and leave me alone. You don’t need to do this.” He begged, his eyes scared. Parker was actually scared of me and what I was going to do to him. My eyes narrowed and I ripped my hands out of his, wiping them on his jacket.