Parker Stevens; Chapter Eleven

letters from the sky - civil twilight. heard this at the end of I am Number Four and fell in love with it the moment I heard it.

so, here's the chapter, I've been writing it in my spare time this week! 

I'm really happy that people voted so much on the last chapter, even if 8 votes doesn't seem that much to anyone else, it's a crapload to me lol

ps, XMEN FIRST CLASS was amazing. I died because james macavoy. i love him:3

oh! and dedicated to my friend sarah because she's so amazing at writing. And she always dedicates stuff to me haha:) can you guys do me a HUGE favour and check her stories outt??? It's sad that no one really reads her stuff, but she's an amazing author. It would mean so much to her and me if you guys could check out her story helsing. & her story moon slavery. Their both really awesome so far:D if you guys read her stuff, and maybe comment on it, maybe she'll actually post more often!:D 

oh, in case any one is still reading this, this chapter is kind of important. and I really, really, really love it. For a few reasons:3 comment on what you think of Parker after this: )

-naaatalie♥

___________________________

            The way things had been described by Maria, I thought it was simply going to be a small fight with a gathering of bystanders. 

But even Maria was gaping like it was going out of style. It had obviously gotten much worse in the few minutes she had been looking for me. 

It was quite hard to describe a scene like this as I had never seen anything like it before in my entire high school career. 

First things first, there was a lot of girls. Mainly the ones that we had sent the text too from Parker's phone were up in his 'grill'. He had a large hand print glowing red on one side of his face where it looked like he had been slapped there more than once. That made me smile. 

A gathering of guys who were friends with the girls it seemed where yelling threats to beat him up in his direction. His friends were behind him yelling threats back at the guys. There was a slushy spilled across the ground, painting it a bright blood red colour, which was sort of ironic in this situation. 

In the instant I had been standing there, Parker's eyes met mine. For a second I thought I saw a flash of sadness whip through them, but that was immediately replaced with fury. I grinned. 

“Whoops.” I mouthed, feigning an innocent expression. Parker clenched his jaw before another girl got up in his face and he took his eyes off me. I felt a smirk present itself on my face. This is exactly what I wished would happen when we sent all those texts. I wonder how he got his friends to stay on his side though. 

"This reminds me of a scene on Maury." Maria said beside me, still standing stock still. I barked a laugh causing Parker's attention to turn back to me for a moment. 

“You're dead.” He mouthed. 

“Bring. It. On.” I replied with a motion of my fingers. He ground his teeth and I watched in satisfaction as he was dragged back to the fight that was growing larger by each new student. I heard a teacher blow their whistle but it barely broke over the volume of the fight. I grabbed Maria's arm and pulled her away from the scene before any teacher could yell at us for standing there watching. I took one last glance at the scene behind me before laughing and walking forwards again. 

Phase one of ruin Parker Stevens life was cleared. Stage two, here we come.   

Completing stage one was awesome, but completing stage two would take some time. So, we had a few pranks in place while we prepared ourselves against Parker's wrath as well.