Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Five

wow, chapter twenty-five... I can't believe I've gotten this far with this story... and I can't believe so many people like it & take the time to comment & vote. 21 votes on the last chapter, I really smiled big at that one:) I hope you guys know how appreciative I am of each and every one of you. I don't know why or how this story got popular (or popular-ish:P) but I just wanted to thank you guys for voting, commenting and bringing a smile to my face each chapter. (:

thanks to someclevername for the amazing banner she made!!! She actually hand made it!!! thanks sooooooooooooo much!!! <3

warning: this chapter may have a lot of drama. just putting that out there. 

ps, DON'T HATE ME! this was planned from the beginning. Also, it's short, but this was supposed to be part of the last chapter, I just didn't have time to write it in.

*****

“This isn’t what it looks like!” Teagan immediately yelled, backing away from Harris. Harris rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

                “Uh...” Harris tried, opening his mouth but not able to form a simple sentence.

                “Guess I don’t have any competition, Grace,” Parker mumbled quietly so only I could hear then focused his attention back on the two boys standing in front of us. “Well, this is awkward.”

                “No shit.” I scoffed under my breath.

                “Look, man, he just kissed me. I was up here waiting for-” Teagan started but was cut off by an annoyingly shrill voice.

                “Teagan! Are you- oh? Hi everyone. What are you guys all doing in here?” The high pitched voice commented. We all turned to look at the new comer.

                “Hi Carrie.” I sighed, running a hand over my face.

                “Grace! Hi! How are you! Oh, and you have Parker with you! Are you guys together now?” She exclaimed, the high pitch causing me to flinch back.

                “Wait, yeah really, what are two doing together?” Teagan asked quickly. He was obviously trying to change the subject.

                “None of your business,” I said quickly at the same time Parker said, “She’s my girlfriend.”

                “What!?” Teagan and I yelled at the same time. I whirled around to face Parker who was smirking at me. I narrowed my eyes.

                “I am not his girlfriend.” I stated, looking around the room trying to see anyone who believed me. They all looked pretty set on what Parker had said.

                “I can’t believe after all that, you’re the bitch’s boyfriend!” Teagan yelled, throwing his hands up in the air in anger.

                “Did you just call me a bitch!?” I exclaimed. My hands clenched and rolled up into tight fists. It took all I had not to raise them and punch Teagan directly in the face.

                “Uh oh.” Parker said under his breath.

                “Yeah, I did! What the hell are you going to do about it!? Get your boyfriend to beat me up!?” He yelled.

                “She won’t have to get me to; I think I might just do it on my own.” Parker replied calmly to Teagan’s statement. Teagan’s angry look faded in an instant, replaced by a disbelieving one.