Parker Stevens; Chapter Fourteen

dedicated to xoStardust because she comments and votes on every chapter religiously and actually gives some feedback. It's awesome to have such an amazing & popular writer actually liking your work^-^

this is the turning point in the story and I cannot wait to write the rest of this story. You don't even know how much fun this is too write:P it's actually quite addicting to write...I could write it everyday:3 hopefully I can considering it's almost my summer:D just thursday, when my last exam is, then I'm done! No updates after this until the weekend.

Also, you don't find out Grace's plan until a little later, sorry!

You oughta know - Alanis Morissette

it's a break-up song, but it's the best angry break-up song EVER. It just is the mood that Grace is in for this chapter. it's also kinda dirty, and it swears so if you're younger..don't listen to it lol.

ps, sorry that I talk too much:$

_________________

How could you make your own family take the blame? I thought to myself as I stared straight ahead. The stiff wooden bench across from the secretary’s desk was hardly comfortable. My back was starting to hurt from sitting in it for so long.

Parker had gone in with Teagan a little over an hour ago. Bri was still here, her hand rubbing circles into my back. I guess she was trying to comfort me, but I was way past the comforting stage.

My head was trying to form the most evil way to get back at Parker. He was trying to ruin me? How dare he try to ruin me!

My jaw clenched.

Maybe any other girl would have been bawling her eyes out by now, assuring herself that her life was over. Surely I would have been the same before I met Parker.

But here I was.

Empty. I was entirely empty inside. If I had any emotion left to give, it was only anger. My hands itched to place themselves around Parker’s neck and squeeze.

Murderous thoughts? Gosh, that’s a little too much.

Don’t get mad, Grace, get even. My head reminded me.

One month, and I’ve become stronger than I’ve been in my life, emotionally. I wasn’t going to cry anymore. I wasn’t going to be that girl who gave up without a fight. Parker just wanted this fight to be done and over with, but oh no.

Parker Stevens has obviously never messed with an angry, pissed off female before.

                “Briana.” I said through my clenched teeth and jaw. Her hand pulled back at my angry tone. I stood up and brushed myself off, before standing stiff and straight.

                Grace Tailor was not going to break.

                An emotional rock. That’s what I needed to be.

                No one ever get’s in.

                My heart is officially on lockdown.

                I turned and looked down at Briana. Her eyes flashed with worry and pity. That’s exactly what I didn’t need. Pity. Like I wanted to be pitied.

                “Grace, are you okay?” Briana asked me, standing up as well.

                Am I okay? Does it look like I’m okay?

                I nodded curtly before walking towards the door.

                Innocent little Grace I was no more.