Parker Stevens; Chapter Nineteen

thanks so much to xoStardust for the cover (the one on the side) You're so awesome:3

I ended up going back to the other one because I realized that people already saw the cover I had before and associated it with the story. So, I put it back. 

also, I realized the plot sucks for this story. I also realized that I forget details about the characters-.- anyways, this is just a story I'm writing for fun. It's not ever going to get published, so I guess I shouldn't really worry about that:)

________________

Waiting, that was the hardest part. Waiting to see his reaction. Hiding out and waiting. It was definitely hard to get a good view without being seen by anybody. I didn’t know if I wanted to be seen or not. He would want to know how I found out about his fear, if he had one, and then I would have to say something. I couldn’t say that I hacked into his computer because I could go to jail for that.

                So here I stood, the bell had just rung and my class was down the hall from Parker’s locker, thank god, and I was right around the corner with my head peeked around it.

                Parker sure was taking longer than expected. Maybe he didn’t need to go to his locker right now.

                I cursed myself for not thinking about that before, then I face-palmed, realizing he had gym. He probably had to shower or something.

                The halls were slowly clearing up as everyone made their way to the cafe to get their lunch, and soon I saw Parker walking down the hall towards his locker.

                “What are you doing?” A voice asked in my ear. I let out a yelp before jumping back and praying Parker didn’t see me. I was now facing Teagan, who looked down at me with that smirk of his. My god, does smirking run in the family too?

                “None of your business.” I hissed before quickly spinning around to watch Parker open his locker. I yanked my phone out of my pocket, putting it on camera mode and clicking the record button, zooming in as his hand spun the dial.

                Slowly, he reached up and yanked on the lock, pulling it open. He took the lock out of the metal locker and hung it on the outside of the locker before pulling it open.

                The blood curdling scream that rose from his throat made everything worthwhile.

                But then he bolted, running towards me down the hallway.

                “Shit!” I whispered before hiding my phone in my pocket but he kept going. He ran down the hallway, past us, and then went running out the closest doors.

                The entire hallway was silent for a moment but I broke it as a laugh erupted from my throat. Moments later a few other people joined me in laughing and soon almost the whole hallway was in hysterics.

                Suddenly I felt a yank on my arm as I began being dragged away from the scene before me. I almost protested, but when I saw the look on Teagan’s face I kept my mouth shut. His eyes were cold and hard as he glared at me so I decided to just do what he wanted. I mean, I just embarrassed the hell out of Parker, I guess I can let him talk to me. Besides, I may be tough, but I’m not as strong as this kid. His arms are like tree trunks!

                Once we were by a stairwell, he pushed through the doors to it and pulled me along inside. Then, he yanked my arm so I was situated in front of him.