Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Two

What had I done?

                I was regretting letting him walk away from me after that kiss, saying that he would talk to me later.

                Why?

                Because I wanted to tell him that it was a mistake.

                Maybe anyone else who was in my shoes would have been ecstatic to have Parker Stevens kiss them- then say that he’ll talk to them later. But I was Grace freaking Tailor, and I wasn’t supposed to kiss Parker Stevens. Sure, it had happened twice before, but that was only because he forced me to kiss him those other times. With the whole blushing act the second time and the whole forcing his lips onto mine the first time. And another thing! I wasn’t supposed to enjoy the kiss and I was most definitely not supposed to kiss him back by pulling his shirt collar towards me!

                I groaned out loud, hitting my forehead against my locker.

                “Fuck.” I groaned when a sharp pain exuded from the small lump on my forehead which had been banged against Parker’s about two hours earlier.

                I like him.

                 I was just trying to convince myself that I was regretting it when I really didn’t. I really, really didn’t regret it. I actually regretted not telling him that I liked him. I regretted not texting Harris and telling him not to put the Viagra in Parker’s bottle.

                See what happened? I didn’t even go to see my work. What if Parker hated me after this? I was so screwed.

                "Grace! Oh my god!" A loud male voice boomed with laughter as it approached me from down the hallway. I could tell it was Harris by the loud laugh, you couldn't miss his anywhere. I sighed before planting a smile on my face and spinning towards him. 

                "Did it work?" I asked a smiling Harris. This guy seriously did nothing but smile. 

                "You should have seen it! Oh wait, you still can, I took a video!" He sang while shaking his fancy touch-screen phone in front of my face. Curiosity got the best of me and I quickly grabbed the phone out of his hand. The video was already on screen and I clicked a simple play button- letting the madness unfold in front of my eyes. 

                I watched as slowly, Harris snickering in the background, Parker and Teagan began to make uncomfortable faces. Just my luck that they were playing basketball in gym today. Harris had claimed to be sick and hung out in the bleachers, filming of course. 

                Suddenly, the camera zoomed in on Parker, whose erection was sticking straight up in his pants. He then moved closer to another player while trying to get the ball and rubbed his erection against the other player. 

                I couldn't hold it in anymore. My laughter bubbled up my throat and burst out of my mouth. 

                "Totally worth it!" I laughed. Regret? None at all. This was pure priceless entertainment. 

                "I hope neither of their erections last more than four hours. Then we have to take them to the hospital." Harris laughed. I stopped short and stared at him. 

                "But don't you have to like overdose for that to happen?" I asked slowly while my eyes began to widen.

                "I don't know. I just heard it in the commercial." He shrugged.