Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-Three

the biggest dedication to someclevername. She comments and reads all my work, and actually inspired me to continuing writing this chapter when I was so unbelievably stuck. I probably wouldn't have stayed up until 2:30 am writing this without her<3 hope that doesn't creep you out at all haha xD

hope you like this one:)

sorry if it's not the best, I did write it at 2am.. :P

****

I paused for a moment, thinking it over, before replying, "No. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't last one hour without strangling each other. And don’t think I forgot about the last time I went on a date with you."

                "Okay, fine. We'll try hanging out first. Saturday, my place, movie." He tried. I pulled away from him. 

                "I don't think so. I'm not going to your house, because I'll bet no one will be home, thus leaving us alone and then having you make a move-"

                "Okay, okay, I get it! Your place then. We'll even do it during the day this way we won't be able to do anything. Things are much more romantic at night." He said while once again pulling my chin up towards him. 

                "You don't have a romantic bone in your body." I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest. He raised an eyebrow.

                “And you would know that, how?”

                “You’re right, I wouldn’t know, but judging by... You being Parker Stevens, I’m pretty darn sure you don’t know how to treat a girl the way she deserves to be treated. “

                “I’ll prove you wrong.”

                I scoffed again then looked down at where his package wasn’t greeting me anymore.

                “Looks like you’re buddy is saying goodbye.” I laughed. He jerked my head back up towards him, his hand still on my chin.

                “You have a habit of changing the conversation topic.”

                “Do not!”

                “Do too,” He smirked challengingly. I frowned. “Don’t frown.” He scolded.

                “Why?” I frowned even more.

                “Because, smiling looks good on you.” He smiled warmly at me and touched my cheek tentatively.

                Now, I was officially freaked out. Where was this Parker coming from? The sweet, caring, sensitive, nice guy Parker?

                “Who are you again?” I asked mouth agape in shock. He chuckled, deep and throaty. Jesus. My heart skipped a beat.

                “You know, we barely even know each other, Grace. I think we should just start over and pretend like nothing happened.” He whispered, his warm breath tickling my skin- Jesus.

                “Mmm.” I mumbled with my eyes trained on his. The warm brown orbs pierced straight into my own. He raised an eyebrow.

                “You listening to me?” He asked with his lips dangerously close to my own. My hands dropped from where they were crossed and placed themselves on his neck, dragging him down to me. I realized what I was doing and quickly dropped my hands, taking a huge step back from him.