Parker Stevens; Chapter Twelve

With a little help from my friends - across the universe soundtrack, obviously originally by the beatles, but across the universe is one of my favourite movies and I just found the soundtrack again♥

I put the cast up, the only person I haven't cast is grace... I don't have a clue who to put for her:S

it's my year anniversary on wattpad today so I decided I would put up a chapter for most of my stories(: I finally made it on the what's hot list for other for 'high school' which made me the happiest person alive, I swear lol. 

goal for this story- let's get it on the what's hot list? maybe? yeah? I hope that doesn't sound too selfish.. ps, not sure what they do when you fracture your nose, but I googled it and this is what it told me so..sorry if it's wrong lol

-natalie♥

__________________________

I walked behind the doctor, glancing at Parker as he sighed loudly. The glossy eyes were still there. 

"I didn't mean to punch you so hard. That was my first time punching someone so I didn't know how it worked." I whispered to him, lightly nudging his side with my elbow. 

"I've ridden you're virginity on two things now? Well, I am proud of myself!" He laughed. 

I rolled my eyes as the doctor ushered us inside a robin's egg blue, small, sterile smelling room. He immediately grabbed some gauze and handed it to Parker. Well at least someone knew what to do! 

"So, Parker, dare I ask how this happened?" The doctor asked while glancing down at the clipboard in his hands. He looked between me and Parker before raising an eyebrow suggestively. He made a motion with his hands that we both recognized. He must have heard the virginity thing. My eyes widened at the dirty minded doctor, my cheeks burning bright in embarrassment. 

"No, we, uh, don't play rough." Parker laughed awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck with his free hand. 

"We hate each other. I was just the only other person around so I had to bring him here." I stated sternly, my cheeks still on fire. 

"Right. Well, did someone punch you?" The doctor asked before putting down his clipboard and going over to examine Parker's nose. 

"No." I replied at the same time that Parker replied, "Yes." The doctor raised his head from where he was leaning down under Parker's nose. 

"Well, I can't tell for sure but because of the blood it looks like a fracture but not a break. I do have to move it back into place though. If you want to leave the room while I do it, miss, you can.” He said before pulling the gauze off Parker’s nose and throwing it on the exam table where Parker was now seated, his feet actually reaching the floor without the little stool. I never even noticed how tall he was; jeez I really wasn’t in my head lately. The doctor placed his hands on either side of Parker’s nose before looking it over again. He then looked over at me, raising his blonde eyebrows. The doctor looked like he belonged on Grey’s Anatomy. I wasn’t afraid to admit he was good looking and it was weird that I hadn’t realized he was good looking until right now. Normally my eyes would have already scanned him and checked out his butt subconsciously.

“Oh, uh-” I started but Parker interrupted me, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

“Can you stay? Please?” He begged with an over exaggerated pout patting the space next to him. I rolled my eyes before walking over to sit next to Parker on the exam table. I pushed myself up and laughed a little when my toes just reached the little stool. Parker glanced down at the difference as well and laughed. I wiggled my feet and Parker nudged his knee against my calf. I looked up at him and straight into those brown eyes. Gosh, you could just melt into those eyes. Sadly, I have melted in those eyes. Just once though. I swear. Okay maybe twice. But that doesn’t make him less of a douche bag.