Parker Stevens; Chapter Twenty-One

Picture of Parker on the side. just imagine him with brown eyes:P>

hey people! hope this chapter satifies your hunger for this story if you have any.. please check out my new story 72 dares! it's only two parts and it would really mean a lot to me if you guys read it, seeing as your all dedicated and stuff:3 

also, I won't be able to update any of my stories until next Tuesday or Wednesday because my cousin is coming to stay at my house and I won't be able to write *pouts*:(

thanks for your support! love you all<3 just a note, love how alll of you thought of Harris as a love interest right away. Made me laugh:P

 ps, GET EXCITED. THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD CHAPTER! *ahem* sorry, capitals felt necessary :3 pps, the song doesn't have to do with the chapter, I just love itxD

-natalie♥

____________________

Today is the day.

                The last day I’ll ever think about Parker again. The last day I’ll have to be a bitch. The last day I’ll have to deal with all the bullshit Parker has put me through. Now, I’m only hoping what he said earlier about being done with me was true because I want to be finished with him.

                I needed to be done with everything so I could go back to normal.

                That was what I wanted, right?

                And now I’m even questioning myself.

                Huffing, frustrated with myself, I plopped down in front of my locker and ran a hand through my straightened hair. Now all I had to do was wait for Harris to get here so I could give him the baggie. Grabbing my phone from my pocket and checking the time, I texted Harris to see where he was. Moments later I got his reply that he had just left for school and would be here in a few minutes. It seemed like I came early to school every day now. I pulled at my earphones- repositioning them in my ears- before turning the volume up on my iPod.

                My stomach being to squeeze suddenly and I looked up just to see Parker turn down the hallway, a determined look on his face. Internally I face-palmed, but I held my composure. I looked back over, down at my iPod, pretending I didn’t see him. For a moment, I thought he had just been walking down the hallway but his feet landed in front of my own and stopped there.

                Are you kidding me?!

                Then suddenly, my left earphone was ripped out of my ear painfully and Parker’s face was dangerously close to my own.

                “How dare you,” He spat, venom lacing his words. “How could you just put my private poetry on the internet like that? Do you have no conscience?”

                “I could say that same about you.” I replied calmly, praying Harris would come around the corner any moment now and yell at Parker. My hands were shaking as his brown eyes burned, like fire, into my own.

                We were both silent as we sent hated glares at each other.

                Finally he spoke, the hate in his eyes dying down as he realized that I was right.

                “I came over here to get you to beg on your knees for my forgiveness but I guess,” He took a deep breath and lowered his voice. His lips moved but I couldn’t hear him through the music that was blasting through the other headphone that was still left in my ear. I quickly pulled it out.