Parker Stevens; Chapter Ten

next girl - the black keys.

gaah. I love the black keys.

so, this isn't THAT funny of a chapter, sorry to disappoint lol. I'm putting up a cast right after I post this, but I'm not quite sure who should play Teagan, Greg and Grace. I have an actor for Grace that I'm not satisfied with lol. I originally thought it should be Alex Pettyfer for Teagan, but every single person on wattpad uses him in their cast. It's funny because he's done like two movies lol

so, if anybody knows a good actor to play Teagan, Greg or Grace they should tell me.

anyways, enjoy the chapter: )

vote?comment?fan?

-natalie♥

_________________________

I stayed up until 2 in the morning writing out a specific plan to ruin Parker Stevens. Having to get up in a few hours was not a nice thought but I sacrificed sleep for satisfaction of ruining Parker’s life.

It was now official. Parker had been at our school for a month today. It was February. The winter was ¾ of the way done its destruction. But I had just started with my own plan of destruction. I wasn’t going to stop until I finally humiliated Parker just as much as he humiliated me. He got on the wrong side of the wrong girl, that’s for sure.

I tried to think back before I met Parker. I had never even considered revenge tactics in my entire life, and now, I was spitting them out left, right and centre. There had definitely been a change in my anger management. And there was an ultimate change in how everyone perceived me as a person. Now, everyone thought of me as the girl Parker humiliates, whereas before I was just another student blending in with the crowd.

Sure, it was nice being noticed now, but it wasn’t the way I wanted to be noticed. Like how when I walked into the warmth of the school Thursday morning at 8:30 AM, everyone was staring at me. I was tempted to put my head down and let my eyes meet the ground, but I held my ground. In order to pull anything off with Parker, I needed to appear confident and sure of myself.

On the inside though I was shaking in my boots.

What Parker could do back to me is what scared me the most. He could easily plant a hit on me. He could embarrass me by shoving my lunch onto my head. I immediately imagined salad hanging from my hair and felt slight queasy-ness enter my stomach. I didn’t want to think about what Parker could get on me. What Parker could do.

Unfortunately, I hadn’t been paying attention to where I was walking, and walked right into a door.

 I fell backwards onto my butt and looked up to see it wasn’t a door I ran into.

His arms were folded across his chest, his blonde hair falling into his wonderful- I mean plain green eyes. His eyes were narrowed slightly. How did he even manage to run into me? Was he just standing there waiting for me to round the corner or something? Slightly creepy if you ask me. But for some reason, my heart fluttered. Stupid crush. Stupid Grace. Stupid Teagan. Stupid, stupid, stupid Parker.

He offered his hand out to me but I pushed myself up by my hands. I attempted to walk around him but he pushed out an arm. It hit me directly in my boobs and I yelped, jumping backwards and shooting the dirtiest look I could muster. His eyes widened. He obviously didn’t mean to stop me by hitting me in the boobs, but I figured I would make him squirm.

“Pervert.” I hissed before attempting to walk around him again. This time he grabbed my arm in attempt to avoid embarrassment again I’m sure.

“Grace, I know it was you that took Parker’s phone and did all of that stuff to him.” He said while his eyes began to narrow slightly again.

“What? Someone took Parker’s phone?” I questioned innocently. I ripped at my arm in effort to get away but he held a firm grip.