Chapter 10: Star Palace

The Star Palace was the palace where the emperor lived. It was also the place where the emperor handled daily government affairs, reviewed memorials, received foreign envoys, and held various family banquets.

Ye Yang recalled the memory of the original owner and went to the Star Palace.

Since the memory is not his own, he doesn't know how many forks he took wrong, but fortunately every time he took the wrong road, Xiao Douding would help him guide him on the right path in time.

"Brother Ye hasn't been to Star Palace for a long time?

Can't even find the way?" Concubine Ling's mocking voice came from behind.

Hearing the voice of squeezing his throat, Ye Yang felt uncomfortable. When he turned around, he saw that Concubine Ling was wearing a fancy dress, like a butterfly, almost blinding Ye Yang's eyes.

Hot eyes, hot eyes...

Ye Yang really wanted to stop looking at this person, but there were all male versions of "flower butterflies" on the road, and he irritated his eyes wherever he looked.

"Ye Yang has seen Concubine Ling, I wish Concubine Ling good luck and good luck."

He bowed and bowed and said with a smile:

"Concubine Ling is really red today, I'm afraid there is something good to share with us!"

Concubine Ling saw Ye Yang's attitude you're polite, thinking of the emperor's stay in his bedroom last night, he couldn't help but want to show off,

"It's not that I want to thank Brother Ye, if it wasn't for Brother Ye's soap, Your Majesty probably wouldn't have come to this palace for half a night last night."

The surrounding concubines heard that the emperor was staying in the palace of Concubine Ling for half the night, and a trace of envy flashed in their eyes, and they wanted more urgently for the soap invented by Ye Yang.

After Ye Yang heard this, he really wanted to burst into laughter three times.

Other people's soaps are advertised by celebrities. He is lucky, and his three unlicensed soaps are actually stupid enough to help him promote it. Should he be happy? Or should we be unhappy?

Seeing the surrounding concubines eager to get the soap, Ye Yang thought, should he make more soaps next time?

"Brother Ling, you must know how to keep a low profile when doing things."

Xue Chen's voice suddenly came from behind them, scaring everyone to hurriedly saluted Xue Chen,

"Meet the imperial concubine".

Xue Chen was secretly surprised, could it be that after Ye Yang had a serious illness, he really saw everything?

He looked at Ye Yang up and down, and found that Ye Yang was relaxed and dressed more normally. Compared with the "flower butterflies" around him, he was completely different. He always had a faint smile on his face, and he was looks like not jealous at all.

Ye Yang was also looking at Xue Chen, and saw that Xue Chen was dressed very solemnly today, and the dark purple clothes set off Xue Chen even more noble and extraordinary.

Compared with the surrounding "flowers and butterflies", Ye Yang still prefers Xue Chen's dressing style.

"Brother Ye, why are you today!"

Xue Chen pointed at Ye Yang's clothes, a little disgusted.

Although Ye Yang's clothes are Chinese clothes in the folk, but compared with the surrounding "flowers and butterflies", they instantly appear very simple and cheap.