Special Chapter

IT has been a year for Sanie and Xylyx since they got married and her daughter was born. They named their Salyx. They know it's kinda silly but they want to hear their name being combined together.

Last year was tough for both of them since that incident happened.

But now, they are happy and contented with what they have.

Sanie still stayed as Xylyx's secretary. Not because she doesn't trust Xylyx, but she doesn't trust other woman being clingy with her husband.

She knows how handsome and husband material Xylyx can get, and she wants him to only show that side to her.

Baka makapatay sya kung sakaling may aagaw pa sa asawa nya.

Masayang-masaya na sila ngayon kaya ayaw nyang may sumira pa sa kasiyahan nila.

"Hey." Agad nang gumising ang utak nya mula sa malalim na pag-iisip nang marinig nya ang boses ng kanyang asawa. Tinignan nya ito at nakita itong nakatingin sa kanya habang buhat-buhat ang anak nilang si Salyx na may hawak na laruan. "Are you alright?"

She nod. "Just thinking."

Kinuha nya ang anak nila mula kay Xylyx at hinalikan ito sa nuo.

"What ya' thinking?" Tanong nito. Niyakap sya nito mula sa likod at hinalikan sya sa leeg. "Are you thinking about leaving me?"

"What?" Kaagad syang napaharap dito at pinandilatan ito ng mata. "Are you serious, Xy? Me? Going to leave you?"

Xylyx pouted. "Why? Is my guess right this time?"

"What on earth are you talking about, Xylyx Soreman?" Sandali nyang pinaupo sa counter island ang anak nila saka hinawakan sa magkabilang pisngi ang asawa. "I should die if I'm thinking about leaving you. Bakit pa kita pinakasalan kung iiwan lang din naman pala kita?"

"What if you're regretting getting married to someone like me." Xylyx answered with sadness in his eyes. Bigla na lang sya nitong niyakap. "I don't know how I can live my life if you're not in it."

She chuckled. "Ano na naman 'tong kadramahan mo, Xylyx? May anak na tayo pero parang bata ka kung magmaktol. Sabihin mo nga, baby ka pa ba?"

Xylyx hold her waist and looked at her with a smirk in his lips. "I am your baby, aren't I?"

She laughed and can't control herself from pinching Xylyx's cheeks. Then she kissed him.

"Yes. You're my baby." Aniya at hinalikan ulit ito sa labi. "But please, stop thinking about me leaving you. I will never do that."

Xylyx's eyes shine in happiness. "Really?"

"Really." She pinch his nose and looked at their daughter who are just looking at them. "Look, Salyx is looking at us."

Xylyx looked at Salyx too. "What is it baby?"

"Dada, mama wove!!" Salyx cheerfully said throwing her hands up which made both of them to chuckled.

Salyx means that 'papa and mama love each other.'

It is just a few words but they learned how to understand their daughter since she is only a year old.

"Yes, yes, papa and mama really love each other." Pinakawalan sya ni Xylyx at binuhat naman ang anak nila. "So, if you see some guy, being touchy-touchy with mama, you should be angry with that guy."

"Wey?" Their daughter asked.

She just chuckled at their daughter pronunciation of the word 'why'.

"Because, they can steal mama away from us." Pananakot ni Xylyx sa anak nila. Mahina nyang pinalo sa braso ang asawa pero hindi man lang ito tumingin sa kanya. "Do you want other guy stealing mama?"