A Year After Akuma's Death

Chapter 1
____

We, Hiryu and I, we're going to Kasai's palace. We haven't seen him in two months.

"I wonder if he grew a beard. He might look very weird." I told Hiryu as we were flying over there.

"Yeah, probably. He doesn't shave and since his skin is so pale, it looks like he doesn't have any hair." We both laughed.

"Look, there's his kingdom." I pointed below.

"Okay hold on tight." He dove down and we landed in front of the gates of the kingdom.

The guards let us in because they recognize our faces. As we walked inside, Hiryu locked his hands with mine.

"Hey do you want a lift? We could ride the royal guest to the castle in our wagon." One of the guards had a wagon that was powered by horses.

Hiryu looked at me and nodded saying it's alright. "Yes, please."

We hopped in. "This is a nice- why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"It kinda looked like you were wondering about me."

"Yeah I was. I was wondering why you guys live so long."

"It's basically because we have more abilities then humans. There's some humans that discover that they have real magical abilities and are able to live forever until they are killed, just like us."

"Really? So that goes for me, too, right?" I started to worry and laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't want to leave you."

He kissed my forehead and stroke my hair. "I'm sure the rule goes for you, too. I would always stay by your side until the very end."

In 20 minutes, we have arrived at the castle. We didn't tell Kasai that we were coming, so he wasn't at the door. I was about to open the door of his bed room, but I herd kissing and laughing.

"Who's in there?" I mouthed to Hiryu

"I don't know. Just open the door. If there's nudity, close it quickly." He mouthed back.

I hesitated to open the door. "Hello? Kasai?" A saw a half naked woman on top of him. She quickly turned into a wolf.

"Kasai, who's she?" The woman asked.

"It's my best friend Sakae. Hey Sakae."

"Hi." I noticed that Kasai's eye wasn't red anymore, it looked pink.

"Jealous much? Look at what you were missing out on." He winked at me.

Hiryu came inside. "Is it safe?"

"Obviously." Kasai told him.

"Who's the wolf?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Me and Hiryu both said at the same time.

"Wow. You actually have a girl that likes you back instead of raping maids." I was so surprised. Kasai hasn't had a girlfriend in 10 years. "What's her name?"

"Okami. What's your's, dragon?"

"Hiryu." He focused on Kasai's eyes. "Why are your eyes pinkish-purple?"

Kasai spoke. "It only happens when I get turned on-"

"Okay, never mind that question."

"Are you done? We're obviously busy." Kasai said.

"Sorry, it's not my fault we walked in on you guys. Luckily you guys didn't completely undress. I'm going now."

"I'm going with you, Hiryu." We both went out and I shut the door behind me. "What happens if two different creatures have children? Is the child going to be half this and half that?"

"No. It could be fully, let's say demon, or fully wolf, for example. If they have more than one kid, it could be one demon, one wolf, or both demon or both wolves."

"Cool."

We went outside to the lake. "I think we should sleep over, it's getting dark because winter is almost here and you could barely fly at night."

"Fine, okay. Let's sleep over. I'll go and tell the maids. You can stay right here, I'll be right back." He left inside the castle.

I laid back on the grass and looked up in the sky to look for clouds of figures.

____

Like it so far? Please vote, comment, add my story, and read the next chapter (if it has been released).

Fact: Hiryu's name is not spelled with one u its spelled with two u's. I'm not going to change it to Hiryuu or Hiryū because it will confuse the pronunciation.

Have a happy weekend,
-Tianna