Secrets

~Mostly edited~

Chapter 12
___

Hiryu's Pov

"Where are you taking me?" I've asked.

"Here." It was a room at the end of the west hall of the third floor to the right. He opened the brown Victorian doors with a key. "My secret library."

"What's the secret?" We walked inside and shut the door.

Kasai lit up the candles, making it the only light source in the room. "This is where I come to read-"

"What's this?" I picked up a book with a topless woman on the cover. That pervert. (-.-)

"That's a really good manga. It's called Kyodaina oppai o motsu shōjo (girl with huge boobs)."

"I see that." I put the book back.

"You could pick out any book you want." He took out a book. "But that's not what I wanted to show you."

"What did you want to show me?"

He opened another door, more like a safe, and climbed through. I followed him. "This is what I wanted to show you."

There was a huge ten by seven feet book hovering above a 3 foot stone. "What in the world..."

"This book is the one that my grandfather stole from the court of death, the place where you are judged to either go to heaven or to hell. The book is a record book, I could bring someone from heaven down to hell in a snap. Even future ones." He opened the book. "Have I done it before? No. Do I dare to? No. Even if I had the pen, which is the only way I could change it, I still wouldn't have done it."

"Why not?"  I asked.

"Because toying with the past and the present could cause chaos in hell and heaven. It could open the gates of both worlds, causing war and destruction." He flipped through the pages. "I know when someone's going to die."

"Really?" I was uneasy about asking a question, but I opened my big mouth anyways. "Tell me when I'm going to die."

Kasai flipped through the pages. "Found you. Seems like your going to die-" he gasped. "So that means-" he flipped through the pages. And panicked. "No! That can't be!"

"What?" I asked in fear.

"Damn him." He closed the book."Just because of Akuma's resurrection, our death dates has been moved back."

Sakae's Pov
__

A beaming bright light made me open my eyes, more like squint then open. I tried to move my arms and legs and found out that I was tied to some experiment bed.

"I see that your awake." I turned to my left and saw the red headed demon right beside me.

"What did you do to me? I command to know!"

"Nothing much, I just took samples."

"What samples?" I asked.

"Hair, fingerprint, saliva, and blood samples." He said. "That's all I want to know about humans, to see if they have different types of blood and stuff."

I sighed in relief. "So you're not a pervy demon?"

Kenji shook his head. "Not at all. I'm a soul demon, I take souls from little evil human boys and take them to hell. Demons have different jobs, you know."

"Really?"

"Yes," he came and unstrapped my arms and legs. "The King even has many jobs, right now we are at war with the Angle kingdom, and he has to make sure that most of the Kingdom doesn't know. He also has to fight in the war at times."