Struggling

Chapter 17
___
Week 2 day 2

Sakae's pov

Akuma gave me 2 glasses of red wine today claiming that it will help me get used to it. I've forgot everything after I kinda got drunk, at least I thought so, but when I looked out the window, the snow falling down reminded me of Hiryu.

"Maybe another glass will do..." He frowned as he read my thoughts.

"Uh, no thanks, I feel light headed." I leaned on his shoulders.

"Drink it." He handed it to me, "I'll drink half," he did so, "you can drink the other half." He gave the wine glass to me.

"What is the point of drinking wine?" I asked.

He took a while to speak, "During the wedding, you will drink lots of wine so you have to get used to it now."

I drank the last cup.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" He softly kissed my lips.

Kiss him back! I yelled in my head, but I didn't do so.

"Don't be shy, do it." He gently lifted my chin.

"I- I can't," my cheeks turned bright red.

"I'll help you," he kissed my lips.

I replied by kissing him back. Why does this feel wrong? I pulled away to take a breath.

He licked his lips, "that wasn't so hard, was it?" He studied my face, "You like kissing me?"

I said nothing.

"Why hold back?" He pushed me off my chair and pinned me towards the ground.

"Nmm!" He repeatedly kissed me. Why do I feel like this is wrong, yet it feels right?

He pulled away. "You still have feelings for that dragon, don't you?"

"Dragon?" I asked, but then I realized that he was talking about Hiryu. That little bastard kissed me while I was half drunk!

His eyes glowed in anger, he bit my neck. I screamed out in pain. He kept on sucking the blood out of my neck making it turn color.

I kicked him. "Get off of me!!"

"Rule 2, don't command me to do anything!" He kissed me and forced his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away with a string of saliva dripping down from his mouth.

"Stop!" I yelled at him.

"What did I say? Do you want me to go further?" He ripped off my shirt.

"No, please don't-"

"My father's signature?" He felt the scar on my chest and then frowned. "Are you cheating on Shi?"

"No, I would never!"

"I'll do your punishment later." He let go of me, "I have a letter from Shi, if he calls me anything rude, it will be added to your punishment." He handed me a letter.

I read it in my head:

Dear Sakae,
Please try to not get hurt by that damn Akuma, Kasai told me how sensitive he is. All I cans say is that I'm suffering with out you, you don't want to know what I'm doing to try to keep my spirits up. I love you.
-Hiryu

Akuma played with my hair. "Including the punishment from your behavior and this note, you have 4 points. These points are bad so don't try to earn them, punishment will be held at midnight." He got up and left the room.