Wedding

Chapter 23
___

Red stained the white snow, slowly spreading. My head spun in circles from the loss of blood, my eyes looked up at Akuma's evil smile.

He bared his teeth at me, grinning at my suffrage. " Sakae, come now," he held out his soft hands. I reached out my own, gripping on to his. I felt his sharp long nails brush on my skin.
I fell into his arms, nearly closing my eyes.

"Sakae," he said in my ear, "fulfill my wish and thee shall please me. I'll ask thee only one, no more, no less. My wish cannot be denied nor taken away unless it brings thee closer to thy death.

"My wish to thee shall set thine as my slave for twenty four hours starting the moment you wake uo. Thy will obey my command no matter how preposterous the command is."He was putting a spell on me, a sign was burning through my skin.

On my right hand in black, the Kanji symbols "悪魔" was surrounded by a crescent moon. I held on to his upper arms, digging my nails into them so I won't collapse. My bruises were fading away but the pain was still there, the pain that put me to sleep in his arms.

Hiryu's pov
____

Week 2 day 3

I couldn't sleep. I kept my head buried in my pillow, staring at the chandelier that was glistening in the moon light. I'm not depressed that Sakae is away anymore nor the fact that Akuma probably forced her to sleep with him.

I'm more depressed about the fact that Akuma is trying to make Sakae insane, strong, and powerful all in just just a few days and then to take away her power. Also, my death is growing near by the hour, leaving Sakae stuck in this hell hole with the Devil King and the Demon King.

Even if Kai is still alive, she just found out that her village were at civil war so she has to protect her own family.

Meaning there is no hope, we're all doomed to die in this world. The world that Akuma's gonna destroy.

Sakae's pov
___

"Wake up mistress," there was a maid holding up a white wedding dress.

"No!" I hid my self under the gold covers.

I heard a whisper in my ear calling my name. My body forces myself up, walking to Akuma's room.

He was waiting at the door smiling, "so it works? I'll just order you to come to me and you apear."

Tch, I sucked my teeth at him.

"Save sucking of the teeth for later, for now we are very busy. Go to the parlor and ask her to fix your hair for the wedding. Next, go to the tailor and make her help with your dress."

I bowed, but I was forced. I hurried down the hall, up the stairs, and into the parlor's room.

***

The wedding was in ten minutes and the whole room was filled with thousands of demons/ devils. The thought of many people there gave me goosebumps. I couldn't spot Hiryu, Kasai, Okami, nor Kai in the area.

The music began suddenly. It scared the living hell out of me. In human wedding tradition, the father walks the women down, but in devil tradition, the woman walks alone with something that she will offer to her husband as a gift. I decided to give him nothing because his gift is technically my powers, so ha.

I also need to wear traditional black dimond jewelry that has been passed down through hundreds of generations.

I slowly walked down the black carpet, eying everyone in the crowd. Stepping on the white rose petals, I heard Hiryu's voice- more like a whisper or a sigh. My eyes darted to the right then to the left just looking for little horns popping out of black hair.

My feet stopped at the end of the carpet, I bowed and kissed him in his left cheek as I was instructed to. Akuma locked our fingers of our left hand.

A guy with red hair and grey eyes walked up to the podium. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 783rd wedding of our Devil king. This year, our new king Akuma Sadao Yamamoto is going to marry our young nymph goddess Sakae Hana Sasaki. Let us ask for the king to have eternal life until he is defeated by the next devil.

"Now, if you have comments or questions speak of it now, it's our king's choice to let your words pass."

Around ten hands flew up into the air, one said "Why are you marring a weak woman goddess?"

Akuma's eyebrows raised as if he is saying: how dare you question my actions? He asked the woman to walk down to him and when she arrived, she knelt down. "Anyone else dares to question me?"

A guy raised his hand spoke, "This is not a question, my lord, but I have to say that you're making a big mistake."

Frustrated, Akuma asked the man the same. The man knelt next to the woman. "Is that all you have to say?" He picked up their chins "You youngsters always have to open your mouths, you sicken me." He pulled back his hand and cracked both of their skills.

The audience sat there in fear. Akuma tossed their bodies to the side, "Anymore comments, or now you guys are afraid to speak?"

One hand went up in the air, the man stood up. He had little horns popping out of his head, sad blue eyes, and rosy pink lips. Hiryu!

Akuma glared at him. "What do you want to say, dragon?"

Hiryu bit his lip in anger, as if he has a lot of things to say but all that came out was, "I would like to privately talk to you later this evening."

"Agreed, now sit." Akuma signaled the guy hosting the ceremony to continue.

"I would ask the King to hold the Queen's left hand. And ask her powers and marriage."

Akuma took my hand, " Sakae, to seal off this marriage, you will give me your powers after this kiss."

No! "I agree." It's not fair! I'm under his control!

The host continued, "Your highness, you may now kiss the goddess on her lips and her neck." He hid behind his podium in fear.

He held my back with his right hand and my chin with his left. Akuma's eyes glowed a bright scarlet color as he leaned in and kissed me. I felt my energy transporting into his body, slowly and painfully. The feeling of it made me groan that echoed across the room.

He departed from my lips onto my neck. He sinked his sharp fangs into it, actually taking away my power. The pain scorched throughout my body, more painful than before, so I bit my thumb to not scream so loudly.

All of a sudden, my powers came out of my body. There was buterflies flying everywhere. Each of the buterflies felt like a needle digging into my skin. Eventually, the buterflies died before touching the crowd.

When I thought he ended, he moved to the other side of my neck. My screams, groanings, and moanings grew louder. My hands clenched and my back arched from the fact that my body felt like it was on fire. I decided to beg him to stop, "Akuma! Stop! Please! It hurts!"

He sinked his teeth in more as if he didn't get all of my powers yet. He grew spikes on the ground, stabbing all those who were in the first 5 rows (there was 100 people on each row). Everyone ran away in fear except for Hiryu and Kasai when we're the only two in the crowd.

After Akuma pulled away, I collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily. Is it over?
____

Word count: 1315

Fact: ... I need more ideas

Have a nice week, I'll update soon. Book almost ending, I think there's only like 2 or 3 chapters left. Idk.

-meh ▪.▪