Chaos

~ Song: 17th century song called Tom he was a piper son. It's kinda creepy if you sing it slowly and with no music. I made Akuma sing it bc the tune is just that creepy and sad to me.~

Chapter 15
___

Hiryu's Pov

Akuma punched her, knocking her out. "She's gonna be trouble." He put her over his shoulders. "I've only killed a thousand people and creatures when I'm supposed to kill two thousand more in the next hour."

I coughed up blood."Tch, Why you little-"

"I know, but it's a pleasure to take people's lives and bring them down to hell to work for me." He sighed, "I'll start off with humans then angels and then end the night with demons."

"You better not do anything to Sakae or I'll... I'll-"

"You'll what? You can't even lay one of your fingers on me. I could kill you with my pinky alone. I'm actually going to put love potion in her wine so she would get to love me and killing." He started walking away, "And besides, I'll kill her after I kill my father."

"You wouldn't!"

"Believe it, Shi, I will do that to her. Oh and trust me, you're on my death list." He walked inside the castle.

F*ck you! I screamed in my head. I just wish he could've just stayed in hell.

I crawled after him and once I got inside, nearly half of the people died. I saw limbs and blood everywhere. Demons screaming and trying to fight back.

"Hey! Stop it!" Kasai yelled. "Hurt the angels instead!"

Akuma cut a woman's head off. "Fine."

"I command to know your name!" Kasai commanded, "Speak it- is that Sakae?!"

"Don't command me to do something! I'm the King of the devils! And yes, this is Sakae."

"Why did I give birth to the most stupidest child- put her down!"

"I told you," he took a knife, "don't command me to do anything!" He threw the knife and it stabbed Kasai's shoulder.

Kasai screamed, "Just get out of here!" He took the knife out of his shoulder as if It was nothing.

"At least now I have 1,900 more people to kill." He slowly walked out and whistled.

I heard others crying over their loved ones, some questioning Akuma's royalty, and others licking the blood off the limbs...gross.

"Everyone, settle down!" Kasai spotted my appearance, "Hiryu! Come over here."

I can't! I felt like telling him, i think that damn Akuma broke most of my ribs.

"I think he's hurt!" Kai ran towards me. "Hiryu?" She knelt down, "What happened?"

"You don't know?" I coughed up more blood, "Akuma kicked my ribs, I think they're broken off or something."

"Akuma's here?! Is that the reason why almost everyone is dead?" She said in shock.

"Where were you when all of this happened?"

"I was in the bathroom talking to Yozora." She ran her fingers through my hair, "did he take Sakae?"

"Sadly. I thought he was-" I coughed up more blood, "I thought he was joking."

"Me too." She looked at my blood, "black blood? I think you should rest for now. I'll take care of things."

I hesitated to close my eyes.

***

Sakae's Pov
___

Day 7

"Tom he was a piper son, he learned to play when he was young, and all the tune that he could play was over the hills and far away- oh good morning Sakae." Above me, I saw Akuma in his royal black clothes.

So it wasn't a dream. I asked myself, Am I in hell?

"No you're not," he said reading my thoughts, "I don't bring sleeping living people down to hell, they have to be awake. Breakfast is ready, I can't eat anything but flesh and meat, so you'll have to eat without me."

"Why are you acting so nice to me?" I asked, "I thought you was going to abuse me."

"That's only going to happen when I have nothing to do." He smiled, "because that's how it is when you have a devil fiancée."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanna go back to Hiryu! I sat up.

"That's not going to happen." He laughed at me, "Speek your mind because I can hear all thoughts."

I don't care! Leave me alone you stupid devil-

He slapped me across the face and it echoed across the room "Rule number one, respect me or you'll get punished!"

More tears rolled down my cheeks, I leaned on him thinking that I'll die in this hell hole.

"Over the hills and a great way off, the wind shall blow my top knot off." He sang, "Know the song?"

I ignored him and continued crying.

"Tom with his pipe made such a noise, that pleased both the girls and boys, and they stopped to hear him play, over the hills and far away-"

I continued crying, I miserably sang along , "Over the hills and a great way off..."

"The wind shall blow my top knot off. So you do know this song, how wonderful. All you need to work on is your English." He walked out of the room whistling the tune.

I looked out the window, there was a small hill nearby. Over the hills and far away? Is that where Hiryu is?

Hiryu's pov
___

Ouch! I wanted to scream as Yozora was healing me.

"I'm done. That took such a long time just to heal. He probably broke around 4 of your right ribs." She stared at me for a second, "I'm sorry for Sakae's disappearance. If you need me, just ask Kenji for me." She left the room.

I sighed, I feel lonely without Sakae. If everything goes according to plan, I can see her in no time.

Kasai walked in whistling a tune. "Damn it! I can't get this stupid song out of my head!"

"What song?"

"Nothing- just forget it." He sat next to me, "Hiryu, I have to admit that you're one of my closest friends even though I hate you and I want to kill you."

"Uh... Thanks?"

He snickered, then looked broken-hearted. "I sure hope that she's okay."

"She will be, soon."

___

Word count: 1030

Fact: Akuma sings old songs all the time. In fact, he sings songs usually when he's happy and or killing people.

I'll update soon,
~Tianna 💀🎶😈