Training

~Unedited. And I accidentally released chapter 14... It's still not completed so if you see it, don't read it.~

Chapter 13
___

Day 5

Morning hit the sky once again. I forced my eyes open with a book on top of my face, so I hit it off. Oh right, I remembered. I was studying the magic book all night and practiced my powers, then I collapsed on the bed, but how did this get on my face?

"Oh, good morning Sakae." It was Hiryu who came from the door with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet. "What woke you up?"

"Nothing really." Being careful of my injuries, I slowly sat up. I stared at his muscular body, blushed, and looked away.

"Hm?" He sounded very confused by my reaction. "What happened Sakae?"

"Nothing, it's just that I..." My face got very hot.

"You feel uncomfortable?" He paused. "But, you see me without a shirt most of the time."

I looked up at him and realized that he was telling the truth. "I know. I'm just being childish." I looked behind him and saw someone else at the door.

"Dragon," Kenji walked inside the room. "Can I ask permission to train Sakae today? It would really help her since she's only a beginner." He pulled a girl into the room." I even got a human nymph teacher to help."

The girl stared at me with her purple eyes and long blonde hair. Her heart amulet glowed purple. "Hello." She stuttered to say. "I'm sorry if we walked in on you guys, whenever you're ready, miss, we can train." She turned around. "Let's leave them alone, Kenji."

"Right." They kindly both left the room.

***
Hiryu's pov
__

Kasai opened the lock to his secret library and slowly opened it.

"How can you be sure that the date has changed?" I asked.

"I'm telling you it has moved back. I mean like more backed than before." He opened the door to the huge-death-book room, as I called it. "My date has been backed 10 days before I had to die."

"What about me?" I pushed him aside and looked for my name in the dragon section. "Nagata... Hiryu,Hiryu-kai, Hiryu-ren, Hiryu-shi. Here we are." I double blinked at my death date. "There must be some mistake..."

Kasai looked closely at my date. "Nope, the book never lies."

"That's not fair! My date got set back a whole 2 thousand years. How is that possible?" I got very angry and scared at the same time.

"Let me check Sakae's death date again." He flipped many pages and found her name. "Lucky her, she gets to live an extra thousand years."

"What?" I looked at her date. He's right. "Why is that so?"

"Hmm..." Kasai thought for a moment. "It could be Akuma looking into the future and planning on changing it..."

"Oh my gosh! That could be it!"

"What could be it?"

I ignored him. "That stupid brat! That means I'm going to die early." I got depressed.

"Remember, this is our secret." He put his finger to his lips.

"We keep to many secrets together." I frowned at him. "Speaking about secrets, why was you supposed to kill Sakae?"