Trying out new things

Chapter 16
___

week 2, day 1

Sakae's pov
___

Slamming the door on him after calling him a "jealous brat" was something I should've never did.

"What did you call me?!" Akuma yelled outside the door.

"Leave me alone!"

"Don't command me to do something!" He kicked the door open the door, "that's rule number two." He grabbed my shoulders and knee-kicked me in the stomach then bit my arm.

I screamed like I've never screamed before, and then I threw up my own blood.

"Don't call me a jealous brat just because I spoke bad of Shi," he spat on the ground. He got so angry that he scolded at me in English.

"I don't understand you," I said weakly.

"Hm?" He looked confused, "oh- I'm sorry, I forgot that your Japanese."

"May I ask, how do you know English?"

He sat next to me, "My mother was a demon and human assassin before I was born, she traveled across sea everyday just to do her job."

"How did she assassinate others?" I asked.

"Through love. She had to study foreign  language so she could talk English, Spanish, French, and Chinese."

"Is that how she and Kasai met?"

"Yeah, she was supposed to assassinate the king but then things got serious and they noticed that they had many things in common. My mom married my dad then she became queen, and then I came along."

I was still laying on my back on the floor. For a Devil King, he kinda have heart. He looked down at me with a confused face, you read my thoughts again, right?

He nodded then smiled at me.

"Why did you kill your mother?"

"My mother was very nice after I was around 5,000 years old, nice to the extent that a wolf thought that she was half angel, and demons have pure hatred for angels. When it came to punish me, she wouldn't do it, so I punished her. Father walked in right when I chopped her neck off." He laughed, "his reaction was priceless, he punished me, and then he was crying and miserable for weeks. He got happiness from harming women which is kinda ironic."

"How did your mom treat you before she became nice?"

He frowned in anger,"I don't wanna talk about that."

"Okay.So it was just only a family of three?"

"No, I had a little sister named Shiro, about 5 years younger than me. She had white hair and pale skin like all of us, but she was different, rumors has it that she was either too strong or too weak so they killed her when she was 16 years old. I don't believe it, though, she has to be alive." He paused, "And I'm pretty sure that my father killed the babies of the women he harmed."

He stared at me. "Oh- I'm sorry that I'm asking so many personal questions, I'm just curious."

He laughed and got up. "It's alright, Saka-chan."