A Normal Day at the Castle

Chapter 10
___

Day 3

"Hey, what happened to your chest?"Okami asked with her mouth full. We were sitting at the breakfast table eating French toast with scrambled eggs, cheese, waffles, and honey syrup.

I frowned at the memory of my scar.

"What does it say? It kinda looks like a H." She leaned over the table to get a better look at it. "K? I have one of those, too. But somewhere else that you don't want to see."

"Uhh. How did you get yours?" I stuffed a large piece of waffle in my mouth.

She thought for a while. "I forgot. How did I get your mark, Kasai?"

Kasai looked up, lost in our conversation. "Huh? Mark? Oh. I'll tell you later. It's kinda personal."

"Really?" She then realized and blushed a little. "Oh. I can't answer your question, Sakae, sorry."

"It's okay." I wiped my mouth with the napkin.

She stared at Hiryu for a while. "Why are you mad, dragon? Don't you like it when the weather's like this, all snowy and stuff?"

"He's still mad at Kasai from last night." I said.

"Oh." She wiped her face off with her napkin. "I heard what happened." She stood up. "Please excuse me, I need to use the laboratory, my stomach feels very sick. If I don't come out there in an hour, slide me a pain killer pill." She quickly left.

"I wonder what's up with her." Kasai said. "Lately, she had been very moody and stuff. Yesterday, she was acting all happy and then started crying just because I forgot to kiss her goodnight."

"Is she on her- you know?" I asked.

"No, she had that 2 weeks ago. She's just probably sick to the stomach."

After 5 minutes, Okami came back from the bathroom. "You might not wanna go in there for a while. I think I need to go to a hospital."

A maid heard her and walked in the room. "Do you want me to escort you, my lady?"

"Sure. Honey, are you coming with me?"

Kasai got up. "Okay. You guys coming, too?"

"Sure." Me and Hiryu got up. We all followed the maid to the hospital room.

🌼🌼🌼

"I have a letter for the king!" A general yelled as he ran in the room. He took of his hat reviling his short black hair.

"What? A letter?" Kasai got up from his seat in the waiting room. "Read it to me.

The guard was panting. "Of course, your highness." He scrolled open the letter. "This was found in the Urgent Mailbox. It reads:

Dear King Kasai,

Prince Akuma has scheduled for his first arrival at noon three days from today.

From,
His maid, Igarashi Yozora. "

"That's it?" Kasai sighed. "Thank you, General Momozono, you may carry on out. Burn the letter at my lava fountain."

The general bowed and left the room.

"You have everything here! What else do you have?" I asked.

"Well, I have 50 bedrooms, 25 bathrooms, a huge nursery room, a living room, a roof garden, a torture room, 2 dungeons, a killing room, a ball room, indoor pool, a kitchen, a money room, a spa room, 3 meeting rooms, a theater room, a music hall, a weapon room, a yoga room-"