Akuma's plans

A/N: I had the shsat exam yesterday so I decided to take a break. Sorry for le late update. Picture was edited but then deleted so this is what I got. Also, this is sorta unedited :) Gomen!

Chapter 21
_____

Hiryu's pov

I knocked Sakae unconscious and lifted her up.

"Hey son!" Yelled Kasai, "We just came here to take Sakae aw-". He flash a look down at the two dead people on the floor.

So that's why she was wailing.

"Drop her down!" Akuma demanded. "She's my possession!" He reluctantly stood up.

" She's my girlfriend!" I yelled.

He snickered. "Well, she's my fiancée." Quickly, he snatched Sakae out of my hand. " Isn't that right, Shi? You are coming to the marriage the midnight of Saturday."

That son of a -

"Oh, I forgot to do this." With amazing speed, he took my arm and threw me to the other side of the room. I felt the walls crack on my horns.

"Is this part of your plan?" Kasai asked, "where are you going with that?"

I rubbed my head endlessly from the throbing.

He sighed, "Revenge is one's modivation. It either can turn you completely evil and powerful or against evil and powerful." He made his way out the door, "can you do something with their bodies for me? I have lots to do."

Kasai lifted up their bodies, hands and feet swinging back and forth like wet noodles. "Let's go find her sister before he does."

As I rose from the ground, I struggled to get out of my dissy state."But first, let's burry these bodies in a royal grave in back of their house."

Kasai nodded and led the way out the door.

Sakae's pov
____
Week 2 day 2

Part of me was ready to open my eyes, to start a new day. The other part of me wanted to kill, so it made me shut my eyes. I wasn't ready for what comes next.

In my dreams, I felt a soft kiss on the lips. A kiss that I haven't felt in a long time. Then a voice whispering in my ear saying "I miss you, Sakae." It was Hiryu.

My body was then shooked, cold hands on my arms. I opened my eyes and saw Akuma.

"Ohayou!" Good morning. "Come on Saka-chan!" He lifted me up.

Let me go! I won't forgive you for what you have done! I constantly punched him.

"Not talking out loud, huh? Anyways, I'm going to take you to the tailor, she's gonna make your wedding dress."

We entered a room filled with beautiful fabrics and wonderful clothings. The woman had a black and gold short dress on that tied at the back of her neck. Her black hair covered her red eyes and ended at her knees.

She bowed down as we walked in, "Good morning, my lord and mistress."

Akuma gently set me down, "please make her a nice wedding dress for tomorrow."

"Yes sir!" She took her measuring tape and her note book, "it will take around 20 minutes just to measure her and write it down, I have bad memory."

He growled then sighed, " What if I measure or write down the numbers? I have a busy schedule."

Don't you dare touch me ever again! I hissed in my thoughts.

The women read my mind, "you can write down the measurements down then."

"Fine" he clicked the pen.

She mesured my neck, "7 inches"

He wrote it down.

Then my bust, "36 inches"

He smiled then wrote it down. Pervert.

Then my ribs, "30 inches."

He moved his pen.

Then my hips, "35 inches."

He wrote it down.

Lastly, my thighs, "32 inches."

"Finally." He wote down the last thing and left the room, "Let me know when you're done." His voice echoed from the hallway.

***

2 hours later, the dress was completed. Pure white silk and perls. It was strapless and it reached all the way down to my toes. I spun around in if but stopped at the fact that I reminded that I was going to marry someone who I didn't love. The same someone who sexually assaulted me. The same someone who punished me. The same someone who killed my parents.

Akuma came in in awe. "Wow-" then he shook out of it, "We need to go!" He spun me around and unzipped my dress.

"A-Akuma!" I said in anger, but it sorta came out as a moan.

"Moaning's for later," he grabbed a kimono from the side. "Put on this."

The woman was just standing there in shock of what happened. She helped me put on a red kimono.

Once it was on, he carried me up and ran super fast out of the door.

Where are we going?

"We need to do the Battle of the couple. Meaning we fight in front of people to show who's the strongest, whom ever claims the title will be the next ruler of this kingdom."

We were outside at the garden, there was a crowd of demons (or maybe devils) with horns and long nails and wings- they were in their true form.

"How lovely is our future queen," a lady shouted.

One sniffed the air, " Why is there a god going against the king?"

God?

"Isn't that unfair for our lord?" Said another guy.

Wait, I'm a god?

"Hey!" Akuma yelled, " Stop giving her information. You guys can't shut up, can you?" He sighed and then transformed.

He was around 15 feet tall, 7 feet taller than the rest of them. His eyes glowed scarlet, his top fangs were breaking through his lips, his wings was black and larger than himself, his nails were black and long, and curled horns.

He took a step foward with his devil long black high-heeled boots. He grinned at my reaction, "You're turn, goddess."
____

Word count: 1002

Fact: ひりゅう= Hiryu
栄= Sakae
悪魔= Akuma
会= Kai
火災= Kasai
王上= Okami

Thanks for reading! I'll update soon. Bye