Hiryu secrets and a Fight

Chapter 8
___

Day 1

(The days represents how long it takes until the plan wins or fails)

It was 7:00 am, time for breakfast. I rushed out of the shower wearing only a towel. A maid appeared out of my dressing room.

Her hair was so black that it appeared blue, her eyes were dark blue as the ocean under the night sky, and she had pale, smooth skin. "Sakae, you're late. We've picked 3 nice outfits that we think will suit you well."

I pushed my way passed the door. "I'm sorry, which ones did you maids pick?"

It was only me and her in the room. She quickly pulled out three dresses. "The first dress is my personal favorite."

The first dress was Victorian, it had a white top following a red from the chest to the middle of the dress, and peachish bottom.

"I love it." I grabbed it and ran into the dressing room. I quickly came out. "Please help me zipper the back."

"It's my pleasure." She zipped it half way and it wouldn't go up any further. "Please hold your breath, Sakae."

I took a deep breath in and tighten my stomach. The dress zipped up inch by inch, pressuring my chest. "Ow! That hurts."

The maid struggled to finish. "I'm almost...done." She finished. "There we go, you're all set."

"Thanks." I slipped on my shoes and
I was halfway out the room until the maid stopped me.

"You forgot about your hair and makeup-"

"I did it in the bathroom. See?" I showed her my hair. "It's short and curly."

"I see." She looked back at the time. "Oh my, you're 12 minutes late, hurry!"

"Oh right, thank you again!" I ran out the door and rushed down the stairs.

I only took two steps and I found myself flying into the air. I just told myself; damn it, God, just let me live a little longer.

I closed my eyes and felt myself land on something soft as arms wrapped around me.

"You can open your beautiful eyes now." As I opened my eyes, I was relieved when I saw Hiryu. "You okay?"

I nodded. "How did you know that I was going to fall down the stairs?"

"I didn't. I was going to go upstairs to look for you because you took a long time, I guess we were both lucky." He paused for a moment. "Want me to carry you over there?"

"Yeah." I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. I felt his smooth heart beat and closed my eyes.

As he walked his heart beat got faster. "Just pretend that you're asleep." He walked in the dining room.

"Aww!" Okami yelled from the top of her lungs. "How cute! Is she asleep?"

I felt Hiryu nod.

"That's romantic." She looked at Kasai.

"She's awake." Kasai said. "I could sense it."

I opened my eyes. "Damn it. Put me down Hiryu."He did as told and pulled out my chair. "Thank you." As I sat down, he pushed my chair.

He sat in his seat. "Okay, let's eat!"

❄️12:00 pm❄️