Last Day

《I know I took long to update, I had lots of weekend homework to do. Other than that, this is the last chapter guys, enjoy!》

Chapter 26
___

Sakae's pov

Akuma slowly poured the glasses of wine. One red, and the other white. "I feel drunk-ish right now." He set the wine glasses down, "Wait here while I dismiss the guests." He exited out of the room humming a song.

I laid my head on the bed, staring at the window. The moon shone a bright blue color, the shade that you see in the ocean under the sky. An owl flew under the sky, teasing me his freedom and his abilities.

There was a sound at the window, then I felt a breeze. I opened my eyes and saw Hiryu with two swords with Kasai.

Kasai took a deep breath and yelled, "Hey, Sakae! We are here to save-"

Hiryu covered his mouth and whispered, "Shut up!"

My bare foot touched the floor and ran into Hiryu's arms, "I can't wait until this is over, after this let's go home and drink tea."

Kasai took me away, "I'm afraid I will be the one who will drink tea with you."

"Huh?"

Hiryu sent a cold glare at Kasai, "Didn't I tell you to shut up. Put the poison in the wine and let's get the hell out."

"You ruin all the fun," Kasai placed 3 drops of poison in the wine.

"Is three drops enough?" I asked as I saw the wine turn three shades darker.

"One drop is enough, but I put two more just in-case." He placed the poison back in his jacket. "We should get going now, but first I need to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Who ever make that suit was very good at catching the details of a woman's body-"

Hiryu slapped him, "I was hoping that you wouldn't say a word about it, idiot."

I looked down at my attire which was under my robe. It's basically everything exposed but my unmentionables , "this is a gift from a woman tailor. I wish she would of brought jewelry instead."

"Nah, she made a good choice of bringing that instead." He chuckled, "To be honest, it turns me-"

"Bye Sakae," Hiryu cupped my hands. He gave me a tender and soft kiss on my lips that lasted forever.

"Hello?"

We were still kissing. I wrapped my arms around Hiryu's neck.

"Hiryu? Sakae?"

Hiryu grabbed my hips.

"Listen, I would like to do that to Sakae anytime, Hiryu, but we need to go!" He pulled Hiryu's arms and ran for the window. "Bye, Sakae! We'll be watching from a far away tree." And like that, they hopped out the window and left.

Two minutes later, Akuma opened the bed room door. "They are such a pain, I wish they could all die, but I'll savor the fun for later." He plopped himself onto the bed next to me. "Hm? What's the worried look?"

"W-what worried look?" It's true, I was scared to the bone of what's going to happen next. "I'm not worried."

"Really?" He sat up and kissed my lips. When he pulled away, he had a distinct look on his face.

Why did he stop all of a sudden? Not that I want him to continue.

"That's odd..."

"What's odd?"