Horrible emotions

Chapter 20
___

~Before~

I covered my mouth trying not to throw up my emotions. Instead, I ended up screaming and falling to the floor on my knees. Akuma was just starting at me, grinning evily, watching all of this play out.

I glared at him with blury, watery eyes. Why? Why did you kill my parents?

~Now~

" why? You asked?" He lifted me up by my hands. Passing my tears off with his thumb, he looked at me with such content. "Isn't the answer simple? I just wanted to see two side of you." He whispered in my right ear, "Frailness and vigor~"

"Shut up," I muttered.

"Pardon?"

I roughly pushed him away from me. Every word was louder than the ones before, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" You're just a f*cking demon that killed my parents.

He took a step back.

F*cking demon that seperated my love.

Another step back.

F*cking demon, I made buterflies out of my hands, that ruined my life!

He held out a sheild with his hands and licked his lips, "Force étonnante." Amazing strength.

The sheild broke, like glass slowly chipping away on a broken bottle, one by one. He resulted to watching the butterflies eat of his skin as they exploded one by one.

"Where's my sister!" I created a sword.

He licked off the blood on his fingers, "I actually have no idea."

I swunged at his head, cutting parts of his white hair off. He acted quickly and gripped his hand on the sword's tip. " The best part of all of this is that you're going to get punished later," blood started trickling down his hand, "Let us fight."

I pushed the sword deeper into his palm, but he pulled it out of my hand and held it as his own. The bloody tip of the sword was pointed at my face. Kicking it with great strength, I immediately put Akuma in a choke hold.

My anger and sadness was tightly consealed in my throat. My eyes were completely red. I whispered in his ear, "I hate you."

He let gravity take him down, I let go of him as we fell down. He turned around and pinned me to the floor. "You are too easy to fight against."

I tried everything to get him off, but he was too strong. He laughed in satisfaction, " I asked your parents one thing and they wouldn't agree to it."

"What did you ask them?"

"I asked them if I could kill Xuki or them, she has been attracting too many angels near tour house." He sighed, "since I was going to bring hell upon earth and make a kingdom there, I need all the angles away."

My teeth digged into his arm, I bit some skin off just to show how angry I was. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL THEM!"

"The other reason is my secret with Kasai and Hiryu." He winked at me.

I lifted up my knee and kicked his groin. "I HATE YOU!"

His eyes widened as he fell to his side, "Ah-ah! You b*tch!"

While he was rocking back and forth, I crawled over to my dead parents. Their sent was still there, mother wore cherry blossom perfume while father wore lavender cologne.

I can't believe that they are dead, lost in heaven or trapped in hell. They are probably wondering what did they do to deserve their pain and suffering or why did they have a cursed child. I'll see if I can sneak out of the castle and get Xuki, the only one that isn't cursed. The only good one.

It's all my fault, I should've never been born. I constantly wiped the tears from my puffy eyes. Please some one, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my kneck,
kill me now.

____

Word count: 650 words

Fact: I'm hungry

Okay, last short chapter, I promise ^-^
-Tianna