Okami

Chapter 2
___

Kasai came outside. "Hey Sakae, I herd that your sleeping over."

"Yeah," I sat up.

"That gives you a chance to meet Okami."

"Is she nice?"

"Uh... It depends on who you are. If you're rude to her, she'll be rude back. If you're nice to her, she'll be nice back." He helped me get up.

"That's good. I hope to talk to her."

"She's tired, so she went to bed."

*yawn* "I need to hit the shower then go to bed, too." I stood up.

"Alright, let's go inside before all the night creatures come out of nowhere." We went inside.

⭐ ️9:00pm

"Sakae, here's your room." One of the maids opened the door. The bedroom was huge, it had a huge bed, autumn scented candles, and beautiful rose wall paper.

"Wow, this looks amazing! It must of took you guys a long time to make this room good." I jumped on the bed.

"We haven't did this to your room, it was your boyfriend."

"Really? Where is he?" I scanned the room for him.

"He's currently in the shower. He'll be out soon, please use this remote to practice your power. Press the green button for on and off, the number button for landscape, and the red buttons for different types of creature dummies." She gave it to me. "Don't hurt yourself." She left the room and closed the door behind her.

This looks cool. I pressed the green button and Kasai's backyard popped up. Kasai probably used this before I did. I pressed the red button and a dummy that looked like Hiryu appeared. Yup, he has been using this before me. I pressed the red button again and a dummy that looked like Akuma appeared.

"Ah!" I screamed and put my hands in front of my face in fear. I began to realize that that's a dummy and slowly put my hands down. "Oh, you're not real."

I walked up to dummy Akuma and poked his arm. "Now, how am I supposed to use my powers- I remember now." Hiryu has thought me to first transform, then take a deep breath and release your energy.

I followed his directions and I formed a butterfly. "Wow, that's it?" I said sarcastically. The butterfly flew and touched the dummy. It exploded in the dummies face and blood flew everywhere. "What the heck? That's new."

I herd a knock on the door. "Sakae? Are you in there?" I pressed the green button on the remote so I could be back in the room.

"Yeah. Come in please." Hiryu opened the door, he only had a black robe on. I quickly looked down at his feet.

"Why are you red?" He walked towards me.

"Because you're in a robe." I covered my eyes.

"You're too cute when you blush. I'm not going to take off my robe, okay." He rubbed my hair and laughed. "Kasai didn't have any clothes for me so I just wore a robe. If you're too uncomfortable, I'll sleep without you tonight."

I looked up at him in relief. "You don't have to sleep without me, I'm fine."

He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight then."

"Goodnight." He turned off the lights and got in bed.

***

After I finished eating breakfast, I went to the backyard. Okami was sitting near the lake.

"Hi, aren't you Sakae?" She had a black mini dress with laced straps. She stood up.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you."

"I heard about you. Kasai told me nice things about you and mean things about your boyfriend." She chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure he did. So, how and when did you and Kasai meet?"

"I've met Kasai the day after the festival. It was a snowy day and I was surrounded by snow..."

~Okami's Flashback~

I collapsed in the snow. I saw a man with red eyes looking at me from far away. He came closer and closer.

"Why are you lying around in the snow? It's freezing out here." He picked me up in his arms and took me in his castle. He gently laid me on his bed. He's a king, judging by the crown on his head.

"Thanks for saving me, your majesty." I stuffed my legs in the covers,

"It's fine. I needed a fresh meal anyways." He pinned me down.

"Please, don't do it!" I squirmed around.

"Hmm, you are cute." He smiled. "I'll let you go." He kissed my forehead. "But you will work as a maid until further notice." He let go of me.

"Thank you, I rather work as a maid then die." I got up and bowed to him.

"What's your name, wolf?"

"Okami."

"That's so ironic. Okay, Okami, I change my mind, your free."

"Really? Thank you-"

He gently grabbed my chin, "Just so you know, I will hit on you."

"Okay."

"So, tell me the truth, do you like me back?"

I blush madly, "Yes, sir."

"You're now my girlfriend. No questions asked." He kissed my lips.

"What you're going to do to me?" I was worried. I herd rumors of the King rapping girls.

"Nothing." He winked at me.

We took things steady and slowly. I grew to love him each day and so did he.

*End of Flashback*

"Really?" I asked. "Doesn't he abuse you or anything?"

"Sometimes he abuses me when I don't do what he wants. He bit me and sucked my blood from time to time just to hear me moan and scream." She showed me the bite marks on her skin.

"Ouch! That's gotta hurt."

"I got used to it. So tell me about yourself, Sakae."

"Well, I'm a human with magical abilities. So far, I have the power to make things grow, blossom, and this." I transformed and took a deep breath in. As I exhaled, I created a butterfly.

"That's beautiful!" She put her finger out to make the butterfly touch her finger.

"No! It explodes!" It was too late. The butterfly exploded on her finger causing her nail to come right off. Her finger started bleeding.

"Ahh!" She screamed and started shaking her finger and blood scattered everywhere.

"Let me try to heal it."I tried to take her finger, but she pulled away.

"No! I'm not letting you make you lose my whole finger! Leave me alone!" She ran inside the castle.

____

Fact : Okami is supposed to be spelled Ōkami or Oukami. I'm not changing it, I'm just letting you guys know.

Word count: 1097

Next chapter will be released this Saturday.

Have a nice day,
-Tianna