Tears

Chapter 24
____

Hiryu's pov

"This feels so awesome!" Akuma clenched his fists and evily laughed, "I never new you hid this much power!" His eyes turned into fire, desperately wanting to do something with his powers.

"Pst!" Kasai grabbed my attention. He decided to spoke in the dialect that he thought me in the past week, a dialect that was commonly spoken around 10 thousand years before Akuma was born and around 9 thousand years before I was born. "os javk ehp wlej?"
Do you have the poison?

Akuma heard out conversation and raised an eye brow in confusion.

I ansered him,"Eruw. Gaqua ym opket."
Yes. In my pocket.

He continued to whisper, "Jap. Lal re qnee u kä nii pas ha Akuma jlaakvan zehp kek Sakae nii ipse."
Great. All we need to do is to sneak into the castle when Akuma is gone and tell Sakae the plan.

Akuma took Sakae in his arms and waved us off as he exited, "I'll talk to you tomorrow Hiryu."

I asked, "Os pet re canjk nii kä?"
Do we stay near the Castle?

Kasai shook his head, "Deh, xie banbajka naïli kaj. Uo jajiop jfie kä ayst sdine."
No, he can smell us like that. We will stay in a village near the castle.

"Eruw, pashme høx."
Okay, we should get going.

"Ja."
Right.

***

Sakae's pov

Sakae. My name tickled in my ear. It was repeated twice more. I squinted my eyes open, but it was dark, pitch as black. I felt a warm peck on my lips and saw dark blue eyes glow.

"Hiryu?" I clicked on the lamp light and saw his face.

"Hey," he sat on the edge right next to me. "I wanted to check on you- what's wrong?"

Tears dripped down my face.

"Sakae?" He ran his smooth thumb across my cheek, wiping my tears.

I sprung into his arms, squeezing. I talked into his shoulder, " I miss you so much! "

He wrapped his delicate hands around my back, "I miss you too, sweetie." Running his fingers through my hair relaxed my wails.

After 5 minutes of my hugging and crying, Hiryu decided to speak, "Sakae, don't forget that I'll never stop loving you, from the day we met until-no- and beyond the day I die."

"I know that, I will do the same with you." I tried to pull away but he pulled me closer.

"Just a little longer," he whispered.

I don't think I have seen Hiryu cry in front of me. Is that the reason why he doesn't wanna look me in the eye, because he doesn't want me to see him like this?

"Hiryu..."

No sniffles. No huffs. He was just calmly stroking my hair as I felt two or three warm drops on my back.

He knows something. I know he does, "What's wrong?"

He shook his head.

"Hiryu?"

"Everything is fine," he pulled away and stared at me with no tears in his eyes. "Kai made the poison successfully and we are going to carry out with the old plan."

"How are you going to do that? He could sense you guys from far, can he?"

"He can, but he needs to get used to his new powers which would take 3 to 4 days or so. That means that we would have to be 10 feet away for him to sense us."

"Alright, be careful when you do that. I don't want you killed."

"I..." he frowned, but then smiled ten seconds later. "You're right."

"Do you have a back up plan in case he doesn't drink it or finds out?"

"We have to fight him then."

"What? That's insane!"

He rose up from his bed. "It's the only option we have. I have to go before Akuma comes back."

"Wait!" Don't leave me in this hell hole! I pulled on his sweater sleeve so that he nearly fell on top of me.

"Sakae I have to-"

Forcing a kiss on his lips, I wrapped my arm around him and started to cry again.

He passionately kissed me back and pulled away, "I'll see you soon." He clicked off the lights. Without turning back, he jumped out the window in a form of a dragon and flew away.

Week 2 day 4

I'm growing tiered of this. My butt ached from sitting on the royal chair just waving to the crowd of the thousands of demons that lives in this kingdom.

Akuma also grew tired of the endless performers and the parades, so he decided to play a little game. "All rise!"

The crowed rose from their seats and bowed.

"I'm quite bored of these traditional parades and stuff. Since most of them are over, we shall play a new game. You see that gate?" He pointed to the gate that was at the end of his castle. "You all have one minute to run out of here or else you will get brutally exterminated. Ready? Go!"

The people of the kingdom screamed, shouted, and fought just to get out in a short amount of time.

"Are you insane?!" I ask of him even though I know he is.

"Shhh," he slapped a smirk on his face. "Are you forgetting that you have nothing of your powers except for that nekalace of yours?"

"But-" He kissed me.

"Sakae, I order you to shut up for the remaining of the time." Standing up he shouted, "Time." Holding out his finger, he popped people's heads one by one.

That's enough! I tried to yell as he killed the little children as well, but i was ordered not to. Akuma! Stop!

His laughter grew; louder and wickedly every second. The icy snow garden turned into a corps grave, the white flowers turned all red. He was just there enjoying all of his malefic doings.

A minute of gore has passed on, I noticed the change in Akuma. His eye lashes are black, blacker than the shadows of the moon at midnight. Akuma has a purple diamond on the back of his right ear, and he is more insane with power.

After he calmed down he asked me to do a task, "Sakae, go get me some evergreen tea."

As the mark on my hand from the night before, it says I have to obey his command no matter how stupid it is. It scares me of when I think of all the bad things he would do with that power and my controll.
____

Word count: 1059 words

Fact: Two more chapters to go before it ends.

Don't feel like editing so さようなら.
-Tianna