Traditional day

The new cover is better than the old one. I changed it for both books, so tell me if it's okay or not》

Chapter 25
___

The day carried on with more brutal games and more orders. I had to clean up all the corpses or any additional body parts and burn their ashes. Demons burn slowly, and I guess Akuma took advantage of that by setting some of the people on fire at the snap of his fingers.

"Sakae," he ordered my attention as he was lying on his throne. "Bring the people in."

By "people" he means "the demons from the main village that are going to give him gifts".

I walked down the hall and open the main doors. I have to say that Akuma should of let me change out of this silly tight demonic dress, it's exposing too much; the black v-neck (stops right above my belly button) dress with the straps going down to my lower back, the skirt part of the dress covering my bottom but it shows once I bend down the slightest bit, knee-high black boots with heals, and a silver crown to top it all off.

As I opened the door, I saw a crowd of around 50 people hovering the door, with gifts wrapped in gold paper. 42/50 were men.... Their eyes widened at the sight of me.

I got furious because I thought Akuma did this on purpose. " Stop staring and bow down, fools!"

"Y-Yes your highness!" They did as I commanded.

Trying to keep my dress from showing my behind, I lead them to the throne room where I sat in the chair next to Akuma with my legs and arms crossed.

"What happened?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes, "nothing."

Standing up, he took his book and opened it. He read to the crowd, "Brothers and Sisters, we are here followed by tradition to reward me, the (devil) King, with gifts. If the gifts are good and if the king is satisfied, you will be grant eternal life. Which in my case, if your present is bad.." he took an apple crushed it with one hand.

The crowd was startled by his abilities.

"Any words from the princess/queen?"

I didn't know what to say but, "good luck..."

"Alright," he sat back on his chair. "Whom shall be first?"

The first man hesitated to step up, he bowed down and kisses Akuma's foot. "I bring you this," he held up a large 2 foot blue diamond. "This is the rarest diamond and it has been passed down by my family throughout generations."

Akuma took the prize and showed it to me, "like it Saka-chan?"

I nodded my head in fear of what he was gonna do next.

Akuma smiled at me and then to the man, "I have 20 of these, and I do not want more." He kicked his face with his foot. The man went flying into the wall, face first, and then he died on the floor. "Next?"

A group of 35 people did the same as the man, they brought rare jewels that didn't please Akuma, so they ended up with the same faith as the man.

"Ugh, this is so boring, who is next?" Akuma took in a glass of strong red wine, it's his third glass so far.

A young tailor women bowed, kissed his foot, and held up clothes that was a bunch of strings and ribbons. " This is made out of pure leather and it is mainly for you to dress up the queen."

Akuma couldn't help but laugh. He took the gift and showed it to me, "Sakae?"

"No!"

"But I love it," he then placed the gift back in the gold box. " You are saved."

I'm not putting that on. I argued.

He ignored me and placed it to the side. "Next?"

A man bowed, kissed his feet, and presented a sword. "I show you a sword that has the sharpest blade. It can cut through diamond, it can kill any creature, but this has a history behind it that includes a dragon and a demon."

"Is that so? Do tell." Akuma grew intrested and crossed his legs.

"Around 300 million years ago, there was war between a dragon god and a demon god. The demon god made this sword and fought with it. After 3 days, the dragon god burned down the demon kingdom. In revenge, the demon king put a magic spell on the sword the sword which made it the way it is now; unbreakable and very strong. The sword stabbed through the dragon's heart and killed him."

He took the sword, " this will be useful soon enough." He smirked and put it to the side.

At the end, Akuma spared 10 people who pleased him. After I cleaned up the mess and presents, I changed, for the 50th time today. For our banquet, Akuma decided to make me wear the new silk purple dress to go with my purple amulet (which doesn't work).

The dinning hall was filled with people dressed in dark colors, most of them were rich noble demons from the cities.

"Ahem!" Akuma grabbed their attention on the microphones. He talked in English for a second "Welcome ladies and gentlemen!" And then he decided to say everything else in Japanese, "Today is the first day that I spend with my first wife. She was a human nymph goddesses, but now she is just a human. Since i married her," he smirked, "I hold the power. Anyways, let us dance and have a good time!"

The violins and cellos started playing the waltz for me and Akuma to dance on the middle of the floor. His eyes darted towards one direction every step we took.

"Is something off?" I ask him.

"No, it's just..." He glared at the same area he was staring off to.

"Hmm?"

"It's nothing that you should worry about." The dance ended and he walked off to the area he was staring at.

I quickly followed him through the crowds and out into the garden.

"Father!" He yelled out, "I saw you make your way out here."

Kasai revealed himself from behind the tree. "Hello, Akuma and Sakae."

" Why are you here? I didn't invite you."

"I know that," he sighed and gave him a box. "This is the red traditional wine, the white one was , well... it was buried with your mother."

"I don't care about that, I will just my own white wine,"Akuma frowned and took the box. "Why isn't Shi with you?"

"Because I just needed to give you this due to stupid tradition." Kasai walked up to me and kissed my cheek, "I'll see you around- oh and nice cleavage, Sakae."

Of course he would say that. "Bye."

"Never return here again, father." Akuma growled as Kasai made his exit.

"Not until death due us part, canis (Latin for b*tch).

Rolling his eyes, he took my hand and locked my fingers. He grinned from ear to ear,  "Honeymoon begins in an hour, Saka-chan."
_____

Word count: 1176

Fact: Kasai never changes his pervy ways. ^-^

〈Last chapter is going to be released sometime next week!〉

-ちあんな (Tianna)♡