Making the plan

~I forgot to mention this, but LoveOfCake is playing as Shizen-no-Joō, Kai's Daughter. She inspired me to make that chapter. Thx.  If you also want to play as a character just tell me in the comments. :)~
___

Chapter 7
____

It took us two whole hours just to get over to Kasai's castle. We managed to climb over the kingdom walls and get over to the front door.

Kai knocked on the door. A male guard opened the main entrance door. "What the- who are you guys? And what do you want with the King at this hour of the day?"

Kai kindly responded. "Tell King Kasai that Kai, Sakae, and Hiryu are at his door."

"I will." He took his phone from his pocket and called Kasai's room. "Hello, your majesty, are you there?"

"What do you want?" He sounded angry.

"I'm sorry but there's three people asking for you. They say that their names are Sakae, Kai, and Hiryu."

"Why did she bring that dragon along with her?" He grunted. "Ugh, I'll be right down." He hanged up.

"What did you do to him?" The guard asked Hiryu.

"We hate each other." Hiryu frowned. "I mainly hate him more than he hates me."

Kai spoke. "I think it's best not to know why they hate each other."

Kasai walked outside with blue royal pajamas on. "Hey Sakae, hey Kai, hey Shi."

"For the last time, my name isn't Shi!!" Hiryu fought the urge to punch his guts out, he would have done it if the guard wasn't staring at him.

Kasai laughed."Let's go in, shall we?" He led us inside and upstairs to his bedroom.

"Holy crap this room is huge." Kai said in amazement.

"Okami? Are you awake." Kasai walked over to her. She was on her bed lying down.

"Yes I am awake, dear." She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. "Hi Kai. Hi Sakae. Hi Hiryu. Why are you guys in here so late?" She rubbed the bite mark on her neck.

"I actually called them in." Kasai said. "Quit rubbing it! You're gonna make it worse."

"No one told you to bite me." She pouted and hid under the covers.

"I wouldn't have if you followed my directions." We walked back over to us.

"Kasai, I have something important to tell you." I interpreted his argument.

"What is it?"

"Hiryu and I was watching the news the other day and we think that Akuma caused a huge accident in the city that my family were in."

"Oh yeah I wanted to-"

Hiryu cut off his sentence. "We also think that-"

"Don't cut me off! Go to hell, dragon."Kasai quickly cut him off him self." So anyways, I wanted to tell you that I do sense his presence in Japan."

"Then why didn't you tell us sooner?" Hiryu asked.

"I did sent a beetle over to tell Sakae..."

"I know, he caught me by surprise when I was just out of the shower." I complained. "You need to teach your beetles a lesson."

He laughed. "Lucky him, he got to see a hot girl naked."

"Oh shut it, pervert!" I slapped him.

Hiryu also got mad. "Don't say that to Sakae."

"Okay okay." He rubbed his cheek. "So any suggestions on how we're gonna kill Akuma... again?"

"I think we should train until the time comes." Kai said. "I guess we have to use Sakae as bait again...."

"I don't want to become bait!" I argued.

"I think that's the best idea so far, no offense. " Hiryu said.

"Ugh fine, I'll do it, but what's the actual plan?"

"I have one." Okami got out of her bed and sat in front of us.

"This is none of your business Okami, go to bed." Kasai said.

"It is actually my business. I would like to help you, honey. Please." She begged.

"Okay, fine. Tell us of your plan."

"Plan A: Akuma finds Sakae alone in the woods crying. Sakae tells Akuma that she broke up with Hiryu. That's when Akuma has an opportunity to take Sakae to be his wife. Sakae try's to find comfort in him and he doesn't force her to marry him. In a whole week he's most likely to ask you in marriage and to have a wedding in one to seven days from that day. Sakae says yes, then after the marriage, you're supposed to have a honeymoon-"

"Where's this going? Doesn't Akuma has control of  Sakae's powers until death after their marriage?" Hiryu asked.

"Exactly, that leaves Sakae weak and vonerable and Akuma having more power. He wants to get you pregnant after marriage leading to rape.  Before the Honeymoon, someone will put red whine filled with poison and the white whine filled with nothing except alcohol."

"Brilliant!" Kasai yelled. "It's a tradition that you drink wine with your wife on the night of your honeymoon on your bed at midnight. The man has to drink the red wine and the woman has to drink the white wine. Leading everyone else having not to risk their lives, except for the person who puts the poison in the wine."

"Exactly." Okami said. "So are you in the plan or not?"

I stayed quiet. Everyone put their hands in the middle of our circle except me.

"Sakae?" Kai said. "I promise that we won't let you see any thing disturbing nor let anything bad happen to you."

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on the middle.

"For Sakae!" Hiryu yelled.

Every one else repeated him. "For Sakae!"

We all laughed and put all our hands into the air. Hiryu winked at me and I kissed him. "Thanks guys."I heard 3 loud taps on the balcony window. "Did you hear that?"

Everyone nodded.

"Probably the new tree that I planted outside." Kasai walked half way out the door. "See you guys at the Breakfast Table." He walked away.

⭐️⭐️⭐️
___

Word count: 979

Fact: Kasai is still attracted to Sakae. (Duh) . He's also in love with Okami. She doesn't don't care that he still has the hots for Sakae, as long as Kasai loves her then she's fine.

I'll update Saturday,
-Tianna ✌️