Chapter 2

Andrea's POV
I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for my first day of school. I'm so nervous. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower. I wrap a towel around me and walk into my room. I pick out some black leggings and a blue tank top. I applied mascara, brushed my hair, and straightened it. I grabbed my book bag and ran down stairs. Once I walked downstairs I was welcomed by the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. My favorite. "Morning Hun!" My mom said placing my plate on the table with a cup of milk.
"Morning mom" I said as I sat down and began eating
"How'd you sleep?"my mom said sitting in front of me with her coffee and plate as well.
"Lovely actually. Where's dad?" Oh my moms name is Maria Conners and my dads name is Jose Conners.
"He's working. He had to get up at 5:00 because his boss said he wanted him to come early today. Your poor dad was so mad." She said with a light chuckle.
"Aw poor dad. Mom where do I go to get my schedule?"
"In the office. Make sure the principle shows you around or tells someone to show you around at least."
"Yeah I know." My moms phone started to ring.
"Hello? Oh okay. Yeah that's fine. So for sure tomorrow?? Okay thank you. You too. Bye" and she hangs up.
"Who was that?"
"Your school"
"What'd they want?"
"School was canceled today. Supposedly because a lot of teachers couldn't come in today and they didn't have enough subs."
"YES!! Thank god!"
"Well someone seems happy" she said laughing
"I am" but I just remembered I won't see Zach today than :( damn.
"Whats wrong sweetie?"
"Uh nothing nothing" I said as I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to get my phone. I had a missed call? From who? I called the number back.
"Hello?"
"Hi Ann"
"Oh Zach I didn't know it was you!"
"Haha yeah it's me. So you heard schools canceled?"
"Yeah I did. I'm so glad it was!"
"Hell yeah me too! I was like yes!!! Haha"
"Haha me too!! I was in the middle of eating my delicious chocolate chip pancakes"
"You lucky ass!!! Ugh now I want some!! Thanks a lot Ann!"
"Haha your very welcome Zach! "
"Just for that you need to get your ass over here right now and make me some"
"Haha what?!?"
"You heard Ann"
"I don't think I did. Are you serious?"
"Dead serious. Don't worry my parents aren't home. There working."
"Why would I have to worry?"
" you know just in case anything happens....."
"WHAT?!? Zach! Eww gross" it wasn't actually that gross but I couldn't tell him that!
"I'm just kidding Ann. I was just playing with you haha"
"Haha very funny Zach."
"Okay well I live in the house right in front of you so I'll see you when you get here then Ann"
"Okay fine."
"Bye Ann"
"Bye Zach" and we hang up. Ugh now I have to get up!! I got up and put my book bag in the corner of my bed. And grabbed my phone and put my phone in my pocket. I walked downstairs and was about to touch the door knob when my mom stopped me.
"Andrea Conners where do you think your going?"
"To my friends house.."
"What friends house?"
"Zach.."
"Who is Zach?"
"Omg mom really can I just go!"
"No you cannot. What if this Zach kid kidnaps you or hurts you or rapes you!!"
"Mom he's a really nice guy."
"You just met him yesterday. How do you know that?"
"Because I just do. He would've hurt me yesterday we went for a walk by ourselves!"
"Okay fine but I want to meet him."
"Mom were not dating or anything why do you need to meet him?"
"Because I have a right to know my daughters friends don't I?"
"Yes. But ugh okay whatever mom I have to go he's waiting. Oh and I forgot to mention he lives right in front of us."
"Oh. Well the dinner is this Saturday at 6:00 p.m. And tell Zach I said I look forward to meeting him."
"Mom you like torturing me don't you?"
"I do not. I'm just concerned."
"About what?"
"You! Look I'm just saying I want to meet the kid okay? I'm not saying I want him to give me a presentation and shit like that." Wow my mom just cursed lol.
"Okay mom. This Saturday blah blah blah."
"Have fun Hun!!"
"I will" and I left the house. I walked across the street towards Zach's house when suddenly I bumped into a strong back and I was on the floor.
"Hey watch where your going fucker!" But once I saw who I said that to I instantly regretted it. I wished I didn't say anything at all. I should've just got up and said sorry and walked into Zach's house. But no I had to open up my stupid ass mouth!
"Why good morning to you too Andrea"
"W-What? H-How do you know my name?" I stuttered.
"Because I do." He offered me a hand. I took it but he pulled me up so hard that we were chest to chest. He smirked. I couldn't stop looking at his piercing blue eyes. I took a step back.
"Sorry" I said looking at the ground.
"Don't be babe." He said raising me chin so I looked into his eyes.
"Stop doing that"
"Doing what?"
"Smirking at me like that and calling me that."
"Why ?"
"Because I'm not your babe" He steps closer to me.
"You will be soon." He says and he keeps getting closer and closer and closer...
Someone clears there throat.
"Zach!" I said as I back away and looked at Zach.
"Mind telling me what's going on Ann?"
"N-Nothing I was just about to um go knock on your door." I stuttered.
"Yeah okay well cmon then." Zach said looking towards the boy next to me.
"Okay" I walk towards Zach's door when a hand smacks my ass.
"Don't think you've gotten away so easily Babe." he whispers in my ear. Sending shivers down my spine. And he walks away. I walk into Zach's house and close the door."Took you long enough Ann"
"Sorry I was distracted."
"Yeah I'm sure you were."
"What's up with you?"
"Nothing nothing can we just make the damn pancakes."
"Something is wrong. What is it? Is it because of that guy in the front?!"
"No Ann look it's nothing can we forget it?"
"Yeah okay"
"Look I'm sorry Ann" he says while coming close to me and grabbing my chin making me look at him. Just like that boy in the front. Wait why am I thinking about him? Stop it Andrea!
"I-It's okay Zach." He starts to grab the ingredients for the pancakes and I help.
"So how exactly do we make this?" Zach says while chuckling.
"It's easy, here let me help you." I say as I pour the mix and stir.
"Wow it is easy" Zach laughed.
"Yeah it is Zach. " we finished and Zach put three on each plate and poured syrup on each. I was about to take a bite but he stopped me.
"You forgot the whipped cream!"
"Oh haha" we finished and Zach washed the plates and I put them away.
"So what should we do Zach?"
"I don't know what do you want to do Ann?"
"Um honestly don't know"
"Hmm"
"How about we go to the park?"
"Yeah good thinking Ann!" I laughed. Zach's phone started to buzz.
"Ann?"
"Yeah?"
"Is it okay if we hang out with my friends at the park and play volleyball?"
"Um yeah that's cool. I would like to make new friends anyways"
"Okay well there at the park right now I'm just gonna change into something more comfortable for volleyball I don't want to play in jeans and a shirt haha"
"Yeah same for me is it okay if we stop by my house so I can change too?"
"Yeah that's fine" we went to my house and I went up to my room and so did Zach. "Um Zach can you turn around while I change?"
""Y-Yeah that's um probably a good idea." I took off my pants and put on some shorts. Than I put on a hot pink tank top.
Zach's POV
God I wanted to turn around so badly. But I told myself not to.
"Okay ready." She said. I turned around and God I wanted to rip those clothes off of her as fast as she put them on. Stop Zach stop!! Why does she have this effect on me? God she was perfect. I've never met anyone like her. All the other girls would only give me there number and want to hang out just so we could have sex. It really pissed me off. All the girls numbers I have on my phone I don't even know HALF of those girls. I've never actually met and I don't want to because I know what they want. And Andrea, she hasn't even made a move on me!! That's so shocking to me. But I'm glad she's like the way she is. When I saw her with that boy from my school I thought I was gonna explode! The way he was so close to her and the way he had his hands on her made my blood boil!! I wanted to beat the shit out of him. "Zach?" Her soothing voice said.
"Oh I'm sorry Ann I was lost in my train of thought." God I forgot she was waiting for me.
"It's okay can we go now?"
"Yeah we can." We arrived to the park and I saw that boy again with a group of other boys. Shit. Fuck. Just than Rudan says hey along with Edwin, Maddie, and Camila.
Andrea's POV
Once we got to the park I saw him. Again. Dammit. He was with his friends . And they were shirtless... God he was hot. Wait what? Just then Zach's friends said hi to Zach.
"Aye wassup Zach!" The boy with the glasses says.
"Hey bro, this is my friend Andrea. Ann this is Rudan, Rudan this is Andrea."
"Hi " I said as I shook his hand. He had a black tank top and some shorts. He was Asian and has glasses. The other boy said hi to Zach too.
"Hey Andrea my names Edwin." He says and winks.
"Hey back off bro!" Zach says.
"I was just kidding man damn." Edwin says. Wow Zach was jealous. It was cute lol.
"Hey my names Andrea" than he introduced me to Maddie and Camila. They were all so nice and unbelievably funny. We started playing volleyball girls against boys. Of course the girls were winning lol. It was 10-15. We took a break. We drank some water and then I had to pee. "Zach I'm gonna use the bathroom I'll be right back."
"Okay Ann. Be careful, call me if anything." And than I walked away and I turned to my right and saw him. He looked at me and looked at me from head to toe. Then he winked And he licked his lips slowly. God those lips. What the hell is wrong with me?!
I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I did my business and then I washed my hands. As soon as I stepped out somebody grabbed my waist and I screamed but a hand covered my mouth. We were behind the bathroom. My back was against the wall and my mouth was still covered. Just then I noticed who had me. It was him. Fuck.
"Why hello again babe."
" What the hell do you want?!" I spat.
"Let me go!" I spat trying to get out of his hold but of course he was way to strong for me. "Why would I do that?"
"Please let me go. What do you want from me?" I begged
"Nothing."
"Then let me go" I tried to get out of his grip again but failed.
"You can't resist me Andrea."
"Yes I can asshole" I spat.
"No you can't babe" he said as he came closer to me . We were chest to chest now. I put my knee so it brushed lightly against his member. He inhaled a sharp breath. I smirked. It's working. He was leaning in closer and I licked my lips as his were centimeters away from mine. His minty breath on my face. "Watch me." I said as I walked away smirking and I looked back at him, completely turned on and I left him like that. God how I wanted his lips on mine so badly. But he thinks I can't resist him?!? I sure fucking can! Then Zach ran towards me.
"I was in the bathroom. The line was um long. " I stuttered thinking about how he had me pinned to the wall made me blush. "Oh. Please text me next time. God Ann for a second I thought you were kidnapped or something." Zach said worriedly. Awe he cares.
"Awe you care about me Zach!" I said tapping his nose.
"I-I do not! I was just worried is all." Zach said looking at the ground.
"Yeah okay Zach. Cmon lets go play some volleyball so I can kick your ass all ready"
"Oh really Ann?" He said smirking
"Yes really" I said skipping towards the volleyball net where rudan and them were at.
~~~~~~~~
Two hours later
We were walking home now. We were at my corner almost there at my house.
"I beat you.."
"Shut up" Zach said.
"Haha I told you I was good! I plan on being on this years volleyball team." We finally got in front of my doorstep.
"You'll be the best one there. I swear Ann." I blushed
" Thanks Zach." Oh shit I forgot to tell Zach about the dinner!!!
"Well I'll see you later Ann. Goodnight"
"Wait!"
"Yeah?"
"Um my mom wants to meet you this Saturday at 6:00 P.m. For a dinner..."
"Um okay that's good. What should I wear?"
"A suit."
"Oh okay I hope to see you in a dress." He smirked
"Goodnight Zach."
"Goodnight Ann" I walked into the house feeling so tired. I toke a shower and put my pajamas on and laid in bed. Then he crossed my mind. Damn why doesn't he leave my head!! The way his chest was on mine. The way his minty breath was fanning my face. We were breathing each other's breath. The way his hands were on my body. God this boy is driving me nuts. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard a buzz on my phone.
"Hey babe"
Fuck.
~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Well this chapter is very interesting. Who is he?
Later guys vote and comment!💖✌🏼️✌🏼