Chapter 29

Andrea's POV
So far this whole feast thing isn't that bad. Besides the fact that I have to get on all rides with Zach, but I guess it's alright. Right now we're heading towards a mirror maze. A lot of people say it's hard to find your way out. And it's supposed to be scary because things pop out and stuff like that. I hope to god that nothing does because I'm gonna scream my ass off then. And it doesn't have a lot of lights. Me and my friends have always wanted to try it out but we've never gotten the chance to. But now we can. Were waiting in line for our turn. I'm nervous. The good thing is that we can all go in as a group. I did not want to go in there by myself. Hell no. I'd probably freak the hell out. Your going with your lover, you should be just fine Ann. He is not my lover. Stop it. He just wants what every boy wants. My mind thinks everything is fucking rainbows and flowers. Well guess what. It's not. He just wants what Hayes wanted and then he's gonna up and leave. I'm not falling for that again. I fell for it twice already. I'm not doing it a third time. My thoughts were interrupted when it was our turn to go in. What surprised me was that I quickly grabbed onto Zach's arm, holding it. Zach looked at me like I had done something unbelievable, well I did do something unbelievable, I pulled my hands back. But he grabbed onto them and put them back on his.
"It's okay. Don't let go." He said smiling. I swear my heart skipped a beat. I blushed deeply. Oh my god there I go again. Falling for him. How does he get me under his spell? I try my hardest to resist it but somehow, someway, he has me in his trance again. It's crazy. I couldn't say anything so I just nodded. We got in and the Mirrors instantly showed.  Annalise started laughing while saying " I have no idea how the hell to get out of here!" She laughed.
"Well let's try to find our way out shall we?" Said Zach. We began walking and figuring out the ways of this place. But one thing I kept noticing was that there was somebody following us. They disappeared every time I looked. Maybe I'm just going crazy but I could've sworn I saw someone. Then we entered this room or hallway, I couldn't tell there was only like 2 lights on. "Zach where do we go!? I only see mirrors of the same thing!"
"Hold on I'm trying to see. Just stay where you are okay Ann?" I nodded but then I quickly said yes because obviously he can't hear me. "Hey babe, did you think I forgot about our deal?" Someone whispered in my ear. I jumped and gasped and ran. I didn't know where I was running to but I just ran. I found a way out and Zach was there with Annalise and Jake. I glared at them. "You guys left me behind!?!!" I exclaimed out of breath. "We thought you were behind us. Zach was about to go in there when he heard you gasp loud as hell. What happened?" I bit my lip. I'm not telling them. It's to much hurt for me to take right now. "N-Nothing I um just saw that you guys weren't here and I ran." I shrugged. They looked at me like they were trying to figure out the truth. "Alright.... Let's go then." Jake said and we continued. "Ann.." I looked up.
"Yeah?" I asked Zach.
"What happened?" He asked grabbing me hand and holding it. I felt warm. "I told you. It was nothing."
"Your lying. I know when your lying."
"I'm not. Stop saying that you know me because you fucking don't. Leave me alone Zach." I said pulling my hand away and moving faster. We reached this really dark room. I looked to my sides and I didn't see them anymore. Fuck! "Zach! Annalise! Jake! Where are you guys!?" I yelled. No response. Shit. I'm so scared right now. I don't want to run into him.
"P-Please. Someone help me." I sobbed. Then suddenly the lights were on. Mirrors. Everywhere. The lights were like LED lights. I heard footsteps.
"Wh-Who's there?!" I yelled. Then a soft laugh. "Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything. J-Just leave me alone!" I yelled. I looked into the mirror in front of me. I screamed. He was standing right behind me. I turned around and backed away. "Hey baby.... Missed me?"