Chapter 7

Who is that girl? What are they doing? Are they on a date? No he would've told me. Then again I didn't tell him that I was going on a date with Hayes. Well I hope she's good to him. Or else I'm beating the shit out of her. "Babe?"
"Huh? Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"By what?"

"My thoughts." Then the waiter brought out two pizzas. One sausage and one pepperoni. It smells delicious. I grab two slices of pepperoni. Hayes grabs two slices of sausage. We eat and talk while we eat. Hayes is really funny. When we left it was 9:30 p.m. We got in the car. "I wanna take you somewhere real quick before we end this beautiful night."

"Okay thats fine." We then arrived, I noticed it was the park. Huh?
"I know your probably wondering why the hell were here but you'll like it. Trust me."

"Okay." We are walking up a big hill. It hurts like hell. Then Hayes picked me up bridal style. I squeled. Hayes started laughing a little. I guess he noticed that walking up a hill in heals is really hard. When we got to the top there was a blanket on the floor. With a bucket up chocolate ice cream. Oh my god this is beautiful! He did all this for me? The sky looks beyond beautiful. The stars are bright and you can see the neighborhood. Wow. He motioned me to sit down, which I did, then he sat dkwn next to me. He grabbed the bucket of ice cream and opened it. He grabbed the two spoons and gave one to me and we began to eat out of it. Mm. Chocolates my favorite flavor. "Do you like it?"

"Like it?! I love it Hayes! I-It's gorgeous. Thank you Hayes."

"Your welcome babe" We both looked down to get another scoop of ice cream when our spoons collided we laughed and looked at each other. I looked deep into those baby blue's and I swear I got lost in them. He started leaning in. And I found myself leaning in too. Then our lips collieded. I felt so happy. Then we pulled away.
"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girl?" Holy shit. He just asked me!! Oh my god!

"Yes. I'll be yours Hayes!" I jumped on top of him and began kissing him. He kissed back of course. Then he bit my lip and I whimpered. Then he sucked and licked. God I wanted to but we can't were out in the open. "H-Hayes s-stop, w-we can't."
"Why baby?"

"C-Cause were out in the open, plus I have to be home by 10:30."

"Okay lets go babe." He's still kissing me. I don't want to stop either but I have to.
"Hayes I'm serious." Then he stopped and helped me get up. As we were walking down he picked me up till we got to the car. He walked me to my door. "Thank you for tonight Hayes. I really appreciate it."

"Your welcome babe. But I have something that will end the night splendidly." He said coming closer to me.

"And what might that be?" I said pretending I don't have a clue.

"This" and with that he crashed his lips with mine. This ended my night on a nice note actually. Then my parents opened the door. Fuck!!! "H-Hi mom and D-Dad." Ah shit.
"Looks like everything went REALLY good didn't it Ann?"

"Yeah it w-was nice."

"Well its time to come inside now Ann"

"Okay" They went back inside.

"Well I'll see you later Hayes"

"Bye babe, oh and here" He said putting a paper in my bra, I wonder what it is?I gasped. "Relax baby, I know you want me to but we can't out in public" He just copied what I said earlier. "Bye Babe" He said

"Bye Babe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heres an update!! Bye loves♡♡