Chapter 26

Andrea's POV
It's amazing how me and Hayes got along quite well. I thought we were gonna have problems because well he's the bad boy. It kinda almost seems weird of how good we got along. I'm thinking to much. Zach was kissing my neck. I mean Hayes! Hayes was kissing my neck! What the hell? Did I just say Zach?! Stop thinking about him Andrea! Your with Hayes! I moaned as Hayes kissed my collarbone. He took off my shirt. I felt embarrassed of how he was looking at my almost bare chest. So I went to cover myself but Hayes grabbed my wrists.
"Don't." I nodded. He kissed me again and I began taking off his shirt. I put my hands on his chest. He groaned in response. Mind you were still on the couch. I don't think we're gonna move. He picked me up and laid me on the couch. He positioned himself on top and he kissed me. He reached for my shorts.
"Wait!" I said.
"C'mon babe. You can do it. Just let it happen." He said softly.
"Not yet." I said. I was still nervous.
"I thought you said you were ready?" He said rolling his eyes. Is he mad because I don't want to go fast?
"Why are you mad? Why are you rushing this?!" I said propping my self on my elbows.
"I'm not. I just thought you were ready is all. Look. I'm sorry can we just continue?" He said kissing my neck. This isn't how I expected it to be like. It's not how I wanted it to go. I feel like I have to do this. When really it should be that I want to do this. He started taking off his shorts. And kissing me roughly.
"H-Hayes stop." I said. But he continued.
"Hayes please stop!" I said louder. He started pulling down my shorts.
"Hayes no. Stop it! Please!" I said trying to pull his hands away. He's gonna make me do this. Why is he being like this all of a sudden? I need to leave. Now.
"Hayes stop it! Let me go!" I said kicking and trying to get him off. He pulled my shorts off. After that he looked into my eyes. I was left in my bra and underwear. Tears filled my eyes. I forced myself to look into his eyes. His eyes weren't how they used to be. There dark now. Like the dark ocean. Not the light blue they used to be. This isn't Hayes. Not the Hayes I know. He kissed my chest and I cried. I wasn't moaning I was crying. This is horrible. Did he like hearing me cry while he's doing this? Knowing that I'm hurt and scared?
"Stop crying. Or I'll give you something to cry for" he said kissing my stomach. Going lower.
"You are giving me something to cry for. Your raping me aren't you?" I said. Tears falling so hard I think I could fill a bucket full. He stopped. He looked at me. Anger filled his eyes. I'm scared. I'm terrified of him. I don't want to be near him anymore. I want to die.
"Say something else and I swear I won't even take it slow. I'll just put myself inside you right away." More tears came down. I can't believe he's actually doing this. He grabbed the sides of my underwear and as he started to slowly pull them down someone came through the door. I took this opportunity to get up and run. I ran towards the door but Hayes pulled my hair and gripped onto me. I screamed.
"HELP!! Please someone help me!!" I yelled. Zach. Zachs here! He ran towards me and I sobbed. Thank god. "Let. Her. Go." Zach said through clenched teeth. Zach looked at me. He eyed my body. He looked like he was hurt. That I looked like this. That girl was next to him. There probably together.
"Or what? Your gonna save her? Oh please go back to screwing that slut of yours you call your friend." He pointed towards Emily. Emily kept her head down. "Don't call her that! You fucking asshole! You fucking man whore! Your doing this to innocent girls! What the hell is wrong with you? Why don't you get a fucking life!" He yelled.
"Aw is Baby little scrawny Zach hurt because I have your precious little Ann??" He said putting his hand on my tummy. I flinched. I feel so violated.
"Are you mad because I'm the one who gets to see her like this? She was practically begging me to be inside her!" I looked at the ground. Crying. He kissed my neck from behind me. His hands going down my body. Touching my core. "That I get to touch her like this?" He said looking At Zach. I pushed his hand away. Disgusted. Zachs nose flared and he ran towards Hayes pushing him down to the floor and he started punching him. Repeatedly.
"You. Fucking. Pig!!!" He said. I grabbed my clothes and put them on and Emily hugged me. I sobbed.
"I'm sorry you had to s-see this." I sobbed to her. I pulled back. "It's okay. I've been through the exact same thing." I frowned. "Hayes did the same thing to me too Ann." She said. I gasped and put my hand at my mouth. Oh my god. "But your lucky." She said. Zach grabbed me and carried me out and Emily followed. We ran into the car. Zach hugged me so tight. I hugged back. "God Ann you scared the shit out of me!" He said. "I-I'm so s-sorry." I sobbed. He kissed my head. "C'mon lets go." We got into the car.
"Emily why am I so lucky?" I said frowning.
"Because he didn't actually do anything to you yet. He." She paused and took in a deep breath. Zach held onto her hand. I felt jealous. But I wiped that away. "He actually raped me. Nobody helped me. After he was done with me he hit me and left me." I felt so bad for her. "I'm so sorry I didn't know." I said. "It's not your fault."
"You should appreciate these friends you have. There amazing. I wish I had friends like you do. Maybe then they would've protected me. Like Zach and Annalise did to you." I felt sad because of what I said to Annalise. I need to apologize. "Emily helped me and Anna help you." I said thank you to her she said your welcome.
***

I said sorry to Anna and made things right. I'm laying down in bed right now. Tired. Today has been the worst day ever. Everything seems as it used to be. But I know it never will be. I almost got raped today. If my friends weren't there, I would've been raped. But they chose to help me even though I said those horrible things to my best friend. And for that I'm eternally grateful. Now it's times for me to try to sleep. Goodnight.

~~~~~~
Damn! The feels!! :(( Hayes us such an ass! I hate him! Why would he do that to her?!? It's insane. Ann too why the fuck wouldn't you listen to your best friends!!!! But then again she was in love. Anywho!! Love you guys!! Bye loves! Don't forget to VOTE!!
V-O-T-E!
~~~~Ivette^~^