Chapter 4

We walked into our next class in silence. It was very awkward. He was actually quiet lol. I have no idea what to think about what we just did. I can't believe those girls were saying that!! No we were not having sex! Yes we were making out but it wasn't planned.God Hayes why did you have to invade my feelings about Zach?!? I mean I still like Zach but Hayes just keeps coming into my mind too. I mean Zach is the nice and gentle one. Hayes on the other hand, is dominate, arrogant, and intense. Ugh this is so hard. Okay maybe I just need to relax. I was interrupted by Hayes.

"Please say something."

"What the hell do you want me to say?"

"I don't know something?!?"

"I don't know what to say Hayes. You just made out with me in the fucking locker room!!"

"And you have to admit you fucking loved it." Hell yeah I did.

"Please you weren't that good." Lies.

"Oh trust me babe that wasn't even HALF of the thing's I plan to do to you. I can make you beg for more." Shit. He's doing it again. Concentrate Ann.

"Um what makes you think there's gonna be a next time?" I hope there is. Stop Ann!!

"Trust me Babe there's gonna be MORE then just ONE next time. " Dammit

"There IS NOT gonna be more of this. This is gonna end here Hayes. I like Zach and only Zach." Do I? I do right? I have no idea at this point.

"You weren't saying that when I was putting my tongue in your mouth. And kissing your neck, biting...licking....sucking." He was pushing me towards the lockers. God not again. He was kissing my neck again. Jesus Christ.

"H-Hayes S-Stop. P-Please." I breathed. God.

"Make me." He said sucking my collar bone. Making me gasp. Then the bell rang again. I pushed him off and ran to my next class. My next class was studio art. Finally a class I can actually relax and think. I really needed some time alone right now. Maybe after school I can skateboard and draw some things at the park or something. I walked into my class and I sat down at an empty table.

"Hi." Said a girl that sat next to me. She was wearing some leggings and a blue shirt that said "Skater girl ^_^" she was a bit chubby but she was beautiful. Her hair was this really dark brown it looked like it was black but it was just a really dark brown. Her hair was straightened out. She was gorgeous.

"Hi."

"I'm Annalise. Your new here right?"

"Um yeah I'm Andrea. It's nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand. She sat next to me and we were given a sketch book that we had assignments to do in it. On the back was sheet of paper that told us what we had to draw, and when it was due. It's pretty easy. Today we had to draw a picture of a flower. Any type of flower. I chose a black rose. Annalise chose a Peony. Me and Annalise were talking while sketching. She's very unique. Not to mention shes really really nice. To the point where I think she needs to learn how to be more mean lol. But shes really nice. Turns out she lives only 3 blocks away from me! So I told her if she wanted to go skating with me to the park today and she said sure so I'm happy. Finally someone I can tell my problems and feelings to.

"So is it true?" Annalise said looking at me.

"Whats true?"

"That you and Hayes were having sex in the girls locker room.." Damn it spread that damn fast!! Shit I'm in deep shit!! That question caught me off guard and I chocked and started coughing and everyone was looking at me.

"No!! That is not true at all! I would never have sex in a locker room! I haven't lost my virginity yet..."

"Oh I'm sorry. I should've never believed them. Sorry Ann" Did she call me Ann? That reminded me of Zach. I miss him so much right now.