Chapter 18

Andrea's POV
His grip on my arm was killing me. What did I do to deserve this? "You stubborn ass bitch. " He's gonna make me have bruises on both arms now. Great how am I supposed to explain that? "Please just let me be! I-I can't be what I used to be to you. It's too much pain" He looked beyond furious. "Please leave me be" I croaked. "This isn't over Andrea ." He let me go and stormed out. I fell down. Holding onto my arms, crying. It hurts to even look at my arms. "Ann? Where are you?" Shit. I wiped my eyes and tried to cover my arms with my sleeves. "I'm right here. Sorry I needed to go use the um bathroom. " I looked at the aisle and it was all cleaned up.
"Sorry about that Zach. I honestly don't know what came over me."
"No it's fine. Do you want another one?" He asked walking towards the machines. I followed. "Yeah"
We grabbed our stuff and left.
*******************************
I'm laying down on my bed and just staring at the ceiling. My arms hurt so bad. I looked at them. His fingerprints are dark purple. I can't touch them. They hurt like hell. God how am I gonna tell Hayes? How the hell am I gonna get rid of him? I just wish he would disappear! Can't he see I don't want or need him? I moved on. I will never go back. Not even if he was the last fucking person on earth! I know that's probably the most used saying ever. But I mean it. Just when I thought everything was going perfect my past just comes right back to me. It's like I'm a magnet. I try to run but it's like I'm not running. It's like I'm just running in circles. Just then my phone rang. Hayes.
"Hey babe!" Awe I missed him. Finally a distraction
"Hey babe" a distraction from my problems.
"I miss your touch" He's doing it again!
"I miss yours more" I sighed.
"I need to touch you, I can't go another day without your soft, smooth, pink lips.." Jesus.
"Hayes stop" he knows how to turn me on that damn boy. "Why? Cause you know you'll give in? C'mon babe you know you can't resist me" damn right.
"Oh really Mr. Grier? I was thinking of going over your house tomorrow and making out with you.. All day... You know just my hands in your hair, pulling, my tongue in your mouth, exploring your mouth. Tasting. Touching. Feeling-"
"Stop before I go over there right now and rip every single clothing you have on right now." Sounds good to me.. "Me moaning while you touch my body. You groaning because my hands are going down your body.."
"Oh god Babe...." I smirked. Ha.
"But maybe not because you think I can't resist you."
"I'm just kidding! I was only playing! God Babe you have me so turned on right now it's not funny. I think I have to finish what you started now." I gasped. Woah that was.... Unexpected..
"Don't. Gasp like that Babe. Jesus I can't think straight." God he knew how to get my body so hot.
"What are you doing?" I asked trying to change the subject. " Finishing what you s-started..." I gasped. "Hayes!!! That's not funny!!! We're talking!! That can wait!!!" He laughed. "Im just playing! I wouldn't do that! Not on the phone at least. And plus if you hadn't been fucking turning me on maybe I wouldn't have to." He's something else. "You ass. Really, what are you doing?"
"Just playing xbox. You babe?"
"I'm just laying down. Bored."
"I can come over and make you not bored..."
"Hayes!" He laughed
"I'm just kidding. So you wanna come over tomorrow?" My heart suddenly started racing.
"I-Um yeah yeah that's um good." I hate when I stutter like that. I just get nervous. I don't know why!
"I'm glad we don't have school tomorrow. You wanna come over like...3?"
"Yeah okay."
"I'll pick you up."
"Okay. "
"Goodnight babe"
"Goodnight babe" I hung up. Im so happy I'm actually gonna hang out with Hayes. By our selfs! Honestly I'm nervous. But I know I'll have fun. I put on my pajamas and fell asleep.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry I took long updating! I just got a phone so updates will be coming faster! Hopefully lol. I won't make any promises. If you guys want to make covers for me that'd be awesome! Just send them to me and I'll give you credit. Hope you guys like this chapter! I wonder who's the abusive guy? Vote and comment!
Bye loves^~^