Chapter 31

Andrea's POV

"Don't cry. This is gonna feel good. I swear." He whispered in my ear. I sobbed more. "H-How is it supposed to feel good? Your raping me Isaac. T-This isn't love like you want it to be. This is something a horrible person does. It's not gonna feel good because y-your raping me." He slapped me across my face. "You only talk when I say you can. Talk again and I swear I'll hit you harder." I didn't say anything. He tried pulling my shirt up. I sobbed. Why me? Why does this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this?

"Hey! Get away from her now! Or so help me I'll shoot!" The policemen said. Isaac froze. I sighed. I'm saved. I'm fine. I'm okay now.

"Back away from the girl. Hands on your head!" They said. Zach came in and he ran towards me. I ran too. "God Ann you scared the shit outta me. Don't you ever let go of me do you understand?" I sobbed and nodded. "I-I'm sorry. I c-couldn't find you and then he found me and wanted to r-rape me." I sobbed into his chest. "I'll never leave you again. I promise." He promises? He doesn't want to leave me? "Can we go home now?" He nodded.
"Where's Annalise and Jake?" I asked as we walked back to Zachs car. I have no idea how his car got here but oh well. "They left home. I told them too. They were worried sick about you. Everybody's gone. When we couldn't find you I called the police to help us find you." Wow. I was gone that long? What time is it? I grabbed my phone. 12:20 am. Holy shit.

~~~~~~~~~

"Do you wanna stay at my house Ann?" Zach asked as we stopped in front of my house. "Or I mean if you don't um want to that's fine too." He said scratching the back of his neck. "N-No. It's okay. I would love that. Get my mind off things I guess. Can I pack a bag real quick?" He nodded. "Let me park my car and I'll be right inside with you okay?" He asked. I nodded and got out. I opened the door and went to my room to pack a bag. Okay so all I need is like shorts and a shirt and all my other necessities. I walked down stairs and saw Zach looking at my photos on my phone. He showed me one picture of me and Hayes. Hayes was kissing me. I winced.
"I meant to delete that. Sorry. I didn't mea-"
"It's okay. I wouldn't want to look back at stuff like this either." Was all he said before we walked to his house. I almost forgot Zach lived in front of me. I wonder what's happening with Isaac. Just thinking about him makes me feel like shit.
Once we got in Zach grabbed my bag and leading me upstairs to what I'm guessing is his room. I haven't been here in a while. I miss it. "What's wrong? You haven't said a word since the photo Zach." I said stopping him once we got in his room. He put my bag on his bed. He sighed. "It's nothing Ann." He said looking at everything but me. "Look at me Zach." He stepped closer and looked into my eyes. His eyes were gorgeous. I could get lost in them. "Ann can we just go to sleep?" He asked. "No. Not until you tell me what's bothering you. Is it the picture you found? I told you it means nothing to me."
"I get it Ann."
"Zach. Tell me."
"Don't you think it's hard for me to see you with him like that? Can't you see? How much you hurt me when you were with him?"
"I didn't say it wasn't! I'm sorry I hurt you!" I exclaimed.
"Then why haven't you deleted it?!"  He exclaimed back.
"Because I haven't had the chance to! Don't you think it hurts me? I'm the one who almost got raped! Twice! After those times.... I've lost hope in finding love. I can't do it anymore. Nobody loves me. And I've come to accept that now."  He laughed. I frowned. "You don't see it do you?" He asked me. I frowned more. I don't get him. "Are you that blind Ann?"
"What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed stepping closer. "Who was at your side the whole time Ann? Who was there for you when nobody else was?!? Who saved you from Hayes and that other asshole?!? Who cares about you Ann?" He exclaimed at me. I am blind. I didn't realize it.
"If you can't say it then I will." He said coming closer to me. We were now a couple of inches away.
"I fucking Love you Ann!" I gasped. I don't know why but my eyes started watering. I covered my mouth with my hand. "Y-You L-Love M-Me?" I questioned. "Yes . Yes Ann I do. With all my heart. And I can't wait for you anymore."
"W-Why? H-How? After all I put you through? After I hurt you?" I cried. "Because that's the thing Ann, when you love somebody, you'd wait for them, You'd die for them, you'd be there for them. And I'm willing to do that for you Ann. Let me in." He wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "I c-can't Zach." I whispered. "Let me in Ann. Let me get to know you. Inside and out." Let him in Andrea. Don't wait. Let yourself be happy. Live your life. Forget your past and live your future. " I don't know how." I whispered. "Let me love you Ann. Please. I'm begging you."
"Okay. I'll let you in Zach." I whispered.
"Now kiss me Zach before I change my mind." Was all I said before his lips crashed on mine.

I let him in.

He's letting me in.

I'm ready.

I think....

I think Zach's gonna be my first....

And hopefully.....

My last.