Chapter 14

Annalise's POV

Once the car stopped, Hayes unlocked the door and everybody was getting out. I waited for Timmy and Camila to get out but when I tried to get up Jake's grip on my thigh tightened. How the fuck am I supposed to get out when his hand is gripping on to my thigh! Then I felt his grip loosen. I got up but when I crawled towards the door my foot got stuck. I fell onto Jake's lap. I was facing him. His legs in between mine. and my hands on his shoulders. Oh god now what? He smirked. I blushed and looked down. Then he grabbed my chin forcing me to look up and meet his brown eyes. "Your adorable when you blush like that." He whispered into my ear. I shuddered. Then before I knew it his lips were on mine. Man could he kiss! I gasped when his hand went to my ass. He squeezed. I moaned. I pulled away. Trying to catch my breath. We were both panting. "You lovers comin or not?" I looked towards Ann and I blushed. "Y-Yeah I-I just um was about to um get up." Ann raised an eyebrow. "Mmhmm Sure." I could sense the sarcasm in her voice. She went to the back of the car to finish unloading the car. I got off of Jake and crawled my way out of the car. I felt a hand contact my ass. I glared at Jake. He smirked. I got out and grabbed my bag from the trunk and Jake grabbed just the cooler helping the boys. He was so damn strong. Focus Annalise. "Ready to go?" Hayes said standing in front of me and Jake. Jake's hand went on my lower back slowly going down. This fucker is teasing me! "Y-Yeah L-Let's um go." I laughed nervously. Ann gave me a confusing look. I walked next to Ann while the boys walked next to us. I was thinking while walking. Two can play at this game. I smirked to myself.

Andrea's POV

I looked at Hayes and He winked. I swear my heart skipped a beat. I blushed and looked away.

"So you and Jake seem to be hitting it off VERY well Annalise." I said as I smirked at her. She looked at me and smiled. "W-We are."

"I can see that." She glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender. I laughed.

"It's not funny!!" She said folding her hands across her chest. Camila looked confused.

"What are you guys talking about?" Camila said frowning.

"Oh just that Jake and Annalise were having a hot and long make-out session in the car while we were settling in the back." Camila's eyes widened. Annalise looked so embarrassed.

"OH MY GOD! Really??!?!" Camila said shocked and amused. I chuckled.

"Y-Yeah...." Annalise said.

"I didn't even know we were going to! I tripped and fell and landed on him and..."

"And..." Camila and I said at the same time.

"And then he kissed me.. and that's it."

"Oh it couldn't just be that. I heard a lot of um noises coming from inside there.." I said raising an eyebrow. Annalise's eyes widened and she blushed.

"Oh my god can we just forget it! Please." Me and Camila laughed. We walked on and found a spot to set our stuff down. Me and Hayes spread the blanket down. While Camila and Timmy put the umbrella on the ground securing it. And Jake and Annalise were putting the cooler on one corner and other things on the other corners of the blanket, to keep from it flying off. Once we settled we all sat down next to our lovers. "Damn it's hot!" Annalise said. I had a feeling she was trying to catch Jake's attention. I smirked at her. She winked. I knew damn well what she was doing now! She was trying to tease Jake! I chuckled. Then she got up next to Jake and took off her shirt slowly and might I say hot. lol. Jake looked at her EVERY movement. Well looks like her plans working just fine. I started to take off my shirt as well. Hayes looked at me and licked his lip. Oh god. Wait I can be teasing as well. I winked and bit my lip slowly. I took off my shorts slowly and I didn't take my eyes off of him. Not once. I looked at his member. It was poking out his shorts. I smirked feeling accomplished. I walked up to him slowly and sat right on his member. I almost gasped as his member poked at my flower, if you know what I mean. I leaned into his ear and said, "Now who's turned on Babe?" I Smirked and then I noticed Annalise took off her shorts already. Then what surprised me was Jake got up and took off his shirt slowly and put it on top of Annalise's clothes. Annalise eyes scanned his body. But she looked like she wasn't gonna let him win. She looked at him. She licked her lips and turned and walked towards the lake. I caught up to her and so did Camila. We were almost there when I heard Annalise squeal. Me and Camila turned towards Annalise and saw that Jake picked her up and was holding on to her ass, and was running towards the water. "JAKE PLEASE DON'T!! JAKE!! " Was all I heard from Annalise. "DON'T YOU DARE DROP ME IN THE-" Jake was standing on the dock. He was at the edge and Annalise was holding on for life! I was laughing. Then he dropped her in. She screamed. She didn't come up. Oh shit. Please tell me she knows how to swim. Jake started to panic. He leaned and looked into the water. Then She came up and pulled him in. Making him fall into the water. I gasped and started laughing. I sighed knowing that Annalise could swim and she was alright. Then I screamed as a pair of arms picked me up and ran towards the dock as well. "HAYES!! OH MY GOD! PLEASE THE WATER IS TO DAMN COLD! HAY-" I was cut off when Hayes jumped into the water and I was still holding on under water. When we came up We started to laugh. And then we stared at each other. I leaned in and kissed him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

UPDATE!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy. Plus I had Writers Block. Bye loves^~^