Chapter 17

Andrea's POV

I woke up panting. The bad dreams are coming back again. Dammit. The reason I wanted to move is because of all the bullshit and hurt. Now he's followed me. I rubbed my forehead. I've been avoiding Zach. Ever since that dream I had about him, I just, I don't even know. God what the hell is wrong with me? I feel so..so much...pain. I don't want to feel that again. My phone ringed.

"H-Hello?"

"Ann?" I missed that voice.

"Hey Zach"

"I want to talk. Can we hang today?" Talking. Maybe I can get my mind off things.

"Yeah. What time and where?"

"Like around 2? I'll pick you up and we'll go to the park okay?" I sighed.

"Yeah that's fine."

"I-Is everything okay Ann?" No.

"Yeah I'm fine. why?"

"You sound...weird.."

"I'm fine, really. I'll see you in an hour."

"Okay, Bye Ann"

"Bye Zach" I hung up and sighed. I better get ready. I put on some shorts and a tank top. I don't feel like going all out so i just put my hair up in a messy bun. I can't act all sad and gloomy around my friends or they will suspect somethings up. I'll just have to put on a mask. It's easy for me to mask things. I actually have considered drama classes. I've been told a couple of times that I have wonderful acting skills. I ran downstairs as soon as I heard the doorbell ring. Mask Ann. Mask.

"Hey Zach!" I said brightly. He smiled.

"Hey Ann I've missed you so much!" He said giving me a hug.

"I've missed you way more."

"Shall we?" I nodded. We left walking to the park and sat down at a table near a big tree.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He sighed. Great. I don't think I want to hear this.

"You remember when we had that big fight about how I liked you and blah blah blah. Ever since then You've been..... distant with me... and I don't want that between us."

" I know and I'm sorry. It's just with school ending in four days, I've been really focusing on school and with that big exam in two days, I've been studying a lot. Sorry again Zach." That was a pretty good excuse. But I really have to study for that exam though. I'll start tomorrow.

"No don't apologize. I get it. I've been studying as well. Are you nerves for the exam?"

"Honestly, I am. That's why I'm gonna try to study more." He nods.

"Hey can we go to the gas station? I'm in the mood for a slushie."

"Yeah sure Ann." We walked and talked at the same time. I missed this. Zach can turn my frown upside down anytime. He's so funny.

"And I told her 'BITCH WHERE?!?' And she just walked away" I laughed. I grabbed my cup and poured blueberry in it. I didn't feel like having cherry today. Me and Zach went to go grab some chips and then I saw him. No. One minuet I was laughing and the next my cup hit the ground with a splash. "Oh shit Ann! It fell I'm going to go get some napkins. Be right back. Don't move." I couldn't move even if I wanted to. 'Don't leave me by myself Zach' was what I wanted to say but no words came out. I looked down at the mess I made. It wasn't a huge mess but it was spilled all over the floor. half of it in the cup and half of it out. I looked back up and he was gone. Where did he go? Thank god he's gone though. I walked away to the next aisle trying to look for Zach but he wasn't there.

"Hey baby" He said in my ear.

"Don't call me that."

"What do you want me to call you then? Babe? Love?Sexy?" Pig.

"None of them. I don't want you to talk to me anymore. I want you to just disappear." I turned and walked away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hallway leading to the restrooms and the back exit. He pushed me against the wall. "That's the second time you try to fucking walk away from me. Do it again and I swear to fucking god I'll beat you. Just like I did the last time we saw each other...remember?" I winced as his grip on me got tighter. "Answer me."

"Y-Yes." Tears wanted to come out but I blinked them away. He smirked. I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face so damn bad.

"Now have you been thinking about my question Baby?" He began kissing my neck. Nibbling on my ear. "I'm not your fucking baby and I already told you I will NEVER go back with you. " He stopped and looked at me. Anger in his eyes. Shit I pissed him off. I felt a hand contact my left cheek. I hissed in pain. His grip on my arm got tighter. That's gonna be a bruise. He squeezed tighter. I couldn't take it anymore. "P-Please Stop! It hurts!" I sobbed. "Be mine again then." I squeezed my eyes tight. I opened them again. "Never."