Chapter 13

Andrea's POV

So It's been a couple of months and I'm almost done with my sophomore year. Wow just two more years and it's off to college. I'm really excited. I want to become a nurse. Right now me and Hayes decided to go to the lake. I actually wanted to invite a couple of my friends. So I invited Annalise and of course her lover, Jake, And I also invited Camila and Timmy! I invited Zach but he had to go to his cousin's birthday party thing. Were leaving in about an hour. So I called the girls to come over so we can get ready together. I'm putting on some water proof mascara and curled my hair to give it a wavy effect. Camila just finished putting some on too. Annalise doesn't put on make up a lot. Probably why her face looks so good without it. I told her to put some on and she let me put it on her. I also put red lipstick on her. We put on our bathing suits and I have to admit we looked hot! I was wearing a two piece swimsuit that was all white. Camila was wearing a red one piece that hugged her curves perfectly. Annalise was wearing a one piece as well. Hers was black and on her waist, it was open, like three openings on each side. It looked really nice. I put some shorts over my swimsuit and a white shirt. Annalise had shorts and a turquoise shirt, Camila had a black shirt and some shorts. I have the iPhone 5c, in the color blue. Camila had the iPhone 6. Annalise has the iPhone 6 plus. Which is, if i may say, the shit. I wanted to upgrade my phone. But I don't know which one I should get. Either the 6 or 6 Plus. The plus is really nice. Annalise has hers in gold, Camila has hers space grey.

"Guys I'm nervous." Annalise said fiddling with her swimsuit.

"Why? " Camila asked.

"Because what if I don't look good in this swimsuit in front of Jake?"

"Trust me you look amazing. And it's how you like yourself not him. If he doesn't like it then fuck him." Annalise started laughing and so did I.

"Thanks Cam. So hows it going with you and Timmy?" Camila grinned widely.

"It's going pretty good. He's really sweet and funny as hell!" I laughed.

"Yeah. You guys are so cute together. He's liked you since like 7th grade!" Camila blushed.

"Awe someones in love!!" Camila laughed.

"I think I am. Timmy gives me this feeling nobody has ever given me before." Awe

"You guys Hayes just texted me. He said that he's on his way. He'll be here in like 5." Oh my god I'm like beyond nervous. Me and Hayes hung out a lot these past few months but not with EVERYBODY. "Oh my god I'm beyond nervous. My stomach hurts!" Annalise says pacing. "Relax you'll be fine. Now c'mon let's go downstairs and wait in the living room." We grabbed our phones from our chargers, grabbed our purses and went downstairs. We sat on the couch on our phones while we waited. The doorbell rang which made us jump. "There here!!" I said while running to the door. I was welcomed by Hayes, Jake, and Timmy. Hayes was wearing a White V-neck shirt and some beige shorts with some sandals. Jake was wearing a turquoise V-neck and beige shorts with sandals. Awe they match! Timmy was wearing a Black tank top and again some beige shorts and sandals. We all matched! It was pretty funny. "Hey guys!" I said as they walked in. "Hey Babe" Hayes said walking towards me and pulling me by my waist. "Hey baby" I said while kissing him. We pulled away and I smiled widely. "What?" Hayes asks. "Nothing I'm just really happy is all." Hayes smiled and said "Me too my love." I walked into the living room and I saw Timmy and Camila making out. "Get a room bro!" Hayes said. We all laughed and Camila blushed. When I noticed Jake walking towards Annalise, he looked at her like she was the hottest girl on earth. He had this big ass smile and Annalise was biting her lip while smiling. They started talking. "You guys ready?" Hayes exclaimed. We all said yes and walked towards the car. There was no way in hell that we were all gonna fit. There was only three seats in the back! I have a plan. I smirked as everybody was putting everything in the trunk. Hayes was driving so that meant I could sit next to him in the passengers seat. "Okay Jake you sit in the seat behind Hayes and Annalise you sit on Jake's lap. Camila sit next to them in the middle and Timmy you sit next to Camila behind me. Okay?" Annalise looked at me and walked up to me. "Ann!! No I-I can't do that!"

"You have to." I smirked and winked at her and sat at my seat. She sighed and got in. I watched as she sat in between his legs. Haha her face is fucking priceless. Then we are all settled and Hayes began to drive. Than I looked in the mirror and I noticed Jake's hand slowly  going on Annalise's lap. Wow. Annalise shivered. I'm guessing because of his touch. It happens to me with Hayes as well.

Annalise's POV

Oh my fucking god. I wanted to turn around and kiss Jake so badly but I can't. His hand slowly made his way onto my thigh. I shivered under his touch. He squeezed my thigh gently. I am so gonna kill Ann for making me sit on Jake's lap!! I'm gonna get her back. I almost gasped when I felt his member poke my back. I had to hold it in. Why is it taking so damn long to get to this damn lake! Once we arrived I was actually kinda disappointed. I liked sitting in his lap. A LOT.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

UPDATE!! Sorry it took so long for me to update!! I had writers block. Anywho, Vote and comment!! Peace out Loves^~^