Chapter 11

Andrea's POV

Wow I can't believe I'm dating the schools bad boy. I thought he wasn't gonna be interested in me. I was laying down in my bed when I heard the door bell ring. Who could that be? Probably one of my moms friends or something. I said as I was walking down the stairs. Wait my parents aren't here! They went to a meeting!! Shit. When I opened the door it was Zach. "Oh Thank god it's you." I sighed in relief. "Happy to see me Ann?" He smirked. "Why indeed I am Mr. Clayton. How may I help you on this fine evening?" I said as he walked in. "Haha very funny Ann." 

"So what brings you here anyways?"

"I was actually just hoping we could hang out." Sounds nice.

"Okay, What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Maybe a movie?"

"Yeah want me to make some popcorn?"

"Yeah that'd be nice. I'll choose the movie." I nodded. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn and put it in the microwave. As I was waiting Arms wrapped around my waist and Lips were kissing on my neck. I gasped. "Zach w-what are you doing?" 

"Doing what you want me to do baby" God this is so wrong but it feels so right. Stop It Ann you have a boyfriend!!! I tried to stop him but I wasn't strong enough. He turned me around and I was trapped between The counter and him. Then he started to kiss my jaw. Making his way up to the corner of my lips. "Zach S-Stop,"

"Make me" He crashed his lips with mine roughly. I kissed back. My hands found their way to his hair and he groaned. His tongue entered my mouth and I moaned. He lifted me up on the counter top. I took off his shirt, He took off my shirt. "Z-Zach T-this is w-wrong" I moaned as he kissed my chest. He took off my shorts. I was only In my Bra and panties. I grabbed his jeans and took them off. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He closed the door to my room. He placed me down on the bed. He was now on top of me. Oh god I'm so bad. His member poked my thigh and I moaned. He grinded on me slowly. "Z-Zach..." I moaned. His hand trailed down my stomach, then his hand went in my panties. I gasped. "It's okay baby I'll go slow." I don't want you to go slow. He raised an eyebrow. God did I say that out loud?!? I have got to learn how to control that. He slowly trailed his hand once again into my panties. I didn't even notice he took his hand out. "Your so wet for me baby" I moaned when his finger slid into me. "God Zach Please" 

"Not yet Ann" He took his hand out and put his finger in his mouth. Well then. He kissed my stomach. Then he started going down.... He ripped off my panties. Hey! He so needed to buy me new ones! Those costed me 20 bucks! As he got lower and lower and lower.....

My alarm went off. I woke up panting and out of breath. Oh my god. It was just a dream. I looked at the clock and it was 6am. Ugh time to get up. I got up and noticed my panties were wet. I went into the shower and cleaned myself up. Why the fuck would I dream that?!? Just when I got out. My phone rang. I answered without looking.

"Hey babe" Shit. It's Hayes.

"H-Hey baby" 

"How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty um g-good why?"

"Just asking. Did you dream about me?" No I dreamed about me and Zach having sex...

"N-No I-I need to get ready I'll see you at school."

"Okay.... Bye Babe"

"Bye." With that he hung up. What the hell is wrong with me.

***************************

Well that was definitely something........ ANYWHO, vote and comment! Love you guys!

Peace out Loves. ^~^