Chapter 33

Andrea's POV

"Ann it's a masquerade ball! You have to wear a mask!" Annalise said over the phone. I pouted.
"Do I have to Annalise!" I whined.
"Yes you do. I'll see you in two hours Ann! Bye!" Before I could refuse she hung up. That little trick!
Okay now I have to tell Zach that it's a masquerade ball... "Zach! Zachary!" I called out from his room. "Yes Ann!" He said coming into the room. He had a towel wrapped around his hips covering the bottom parts of his body. "Like what you see love?" I blushed. "Um it's a masquerade ball..." He nodded.
"Okay. I have a mask in my closet that I used for Halloween. Do you have one?" He asked as he came towards me. "Yeah I have one. It's a black one with gold designs and jewels." He leaned in and I thought he was gonna kiss me but instead he reached for his boxers. "Oh you want me to kiss you babe?" I sighed.
"Whatever Zach. I need to shower anyways." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. He pulled my wrist and I slammed against his chest. "Woah. You scared me." I squealed. "Now kiss me." He said. "Nope. You obviously didn't want to kiss me so maybe later." He raised an eyebrow. "C'mon Ann. Don't be like that. Just kiss me. I need your lips." He said into my ear. I shivered. "Zach don't. We have t-to get um ready.." I tried to control myself. We have a ball to go to. "You don't want me to kiss you? Put my hands on your body? Kiss every inch of your body babe?" He whispered in my ear. Oh god he's doing it again. "Make it quick" was all I said before my legs wrapped around his waist and we kissed. He started going towards the bed and dropped me onto it. "Zach. Remember we have a ball to go to." I warned. "I know. I'll make it quick." He smirked and I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zach pass me my mask please!" I said while curling my last section of hair. Done. Thank god. My dress is on, heels are on, all that's left is my mask. I went to the mall and picked out a nice and short black dress. It was strapless. I curled my hair and put on makeup. Everything I had on was black. Zach has his things black too so I decided to match with him. I looked at my phone when it buzzed. Hmm.

Annalise ^~^
Oh I forgot to tell you! It's a all black masquerade ball!! Sorry I forgot to mention it! See you there! Xoxo

I smiled at the text. That girl reminded me at the last minute. Thank god I wore all black! If I wasn't wearing black I don't know what I'd do. Or Zach for that matter. "Wow you look.... Wow." Zach said while I turned around. My dress stopped at like my knees. A little bit higher. It wasn't a tight dress. "You look very handsome" I said coming closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. "You look amazing Ann." He said kissing me lightly. "Thank you."
"Let's go before I do something that will make us miss the whole entire ball." He smirked. "We better go then." We walked out and got into the car. I don't know why but I had this feeling in my stomach. Like butterflies. "What's wrong my love?" Zach said holding my hand while he drives. "Nothing. I think I'm just nervous. I have no idea why." I frowned. "Maybe it's because this is the first time we go out together. Have you told anybody yet?" Oh shit yeah I forgot that I haven't told anybody about me and Zach. "No. I forgot about that.. Today I will though. I mean there gonna see us together and stuff so might as well." I shrugged. He grinned widely. "What?" I said giggling. "I'm just glad to call you mine." I blushed and smiled. "Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow it's amazing." I said once we got in. It's a big ass ball room. There's a table with juices and cookies and muffins and well beverages. "Ann I can't believe you made me come here." Zach said. I rolled my eyes. "It's not that bad. C'mon let's go say hi to our squad." I smiled widely at him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. Here we go. Annalise turned toward us and her eyes widened. She squealed and hugged me tight. "It's about god damn time!" She said at us. I blushed and smiled. "Wow you two look amazing!" I said looking at her and Jake. She was wearing a black dress and had on a black mask with red feathers at the corner. Everybody looked good. Everybody had on masks and surprisingly everybody was wearing the right attire. Usually there's like a couple of people not following the dress code but this time I guess not. "So where's Camila and Timmy?" I asked Annalise. "She said she was coming in a few. Timmy was looking for a mask so I guess- oh she just texted me. She said she's here." I nodded.
"Shall we dance my lady?" Zach said. I smiled.
"But of course Mr. Clayton." He took my hand in his and we headed to the dance floor. We began dancing and swaying to the song. It was a nice slow song. "You know, this ball thing isn't as bad as I thought it would be." Zach said. "I told you. You can't knock it tell you try it." I turned to see somebody in a black suit with a mask by the beverage table. He was sipping on his drink while watching me. I got the chills. Zach stood back and looked at me. "Is everything alright Ann?" I nodded quickly . "Y-Yeah everything's um perfect." I smiled. We danced again and when I looked back at the table he was gone. Who was that? Probably some pervert or something. "Zach I'm gonna go get something to drink, want anything?"