Epilogue

Andrea's POV

7 years later....

"Zach!!! Stop...... Fucking..... Tickling..... Me!!" I said in between laughs. He's being an ass right now!
"Nope! You should've never gone a day without me touching or kissing or feeling you!" He said still tickling me. Dammit I regret it now! "Zach!!! Please!! Or else I'll do it again!!!" He stopped. I smirked in victory. "Oh I can do it again.."
"No!" I said quickly. Getting up and sitting down on the couch. Me and Zach still are together. I know it's still shocking for me. Usually relationships don't last all through high school and till your an adult but I guess I got lucky. We couldn't go a single day without seeing, talking, calling, texting, or touching each other. By touching I mean kissing and hugs and stuff. We don't have sex every single day. That'd be pretty obsessive... Anyways! We decided to get an apartment and move in together. It's pretty nice. It's big and spacious. I have my friends come over and Zach has his friends come over every now and then. Oh! And Annalise is still with Jake!! I know crazy right!! But Camila isn't with Timmy anymore... Sadly they broke up. Timmy was a complete asshole to her all of a sudden. It was crazy how he changed. But they broke up at junior year. Shockingly, she met this other boy, named Ethan. She really liked him. They were cute I have to admit. But they didn't want to admit it to each other! So I went up to Ethan and he told me he was gonna ask her to prom! Yupp they literally didn't admit they had feelings for each other till senior year. Anyways, he asked her to prom and she said yes. She was worried that he wasn't gonna like the way she looked. But when they nominated King and queen it was them!! Camila was so surprised! The look on her face was priceless. Then when they were dancing he grabbed the microphone and told her the most sweetest, cutest, speech. And that's how he asked her out. I know it's GOALSS!! So yeah Zach now owns his own company, well we own our own company. We have our company and were financially stable. Like really stable. We've been thinking about buying a mansion actually... I'm still thinking about it. "Baby! You wanna hang out with Annalise and them today?" He shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah! What and where?" I asked coming into the kitchen.  I smiled at the sight. Zach standing in front of the stove making something. Shirtless...
I hugged him from behind. "Watcha makin my sexy chef?" He chuckled.

"I am making us our favorite.." I grinned.

"Mm pancakes!" I giggled.

"Yes and to answer your question, they wanted to have a picnic actually. We haven't seen them in quite a while" he said flipping the pancake.

I sighed. "Yeah I know. Well I'm down and we can make something to bring to the picnic as well!" I said excitedly. He smiled showing his white teeth. Awe my baby Zach. "What?" He asked looking at me confused. I blushed. "I love looking at you.." I said while biting my lips and looking at my feet. Why do I still get so nervous around him? It's like his effect on me with never leave. Like we will always have that effect on each other. Which is amazing to me. I mean if we decide to have kids one day... There gonna be fucking beautiful ass kids I can tell you that!!

~~~~~~

"God your sandwiches taste the shit Ann!" Annalise said taking a bite. I giggled. "Well I did have a little help from Zach" I said looking at him.

"Oh trust me these sandwiches took forever to make." Jake frowned at Zach.

"How? It doesn't take that long.." Jake said frowning.

"Well we had a couple of um......... Distractions...." He smirked and turned to me and winked. I choked.
Everybody looked at me and started laughing.

"Can we not talk about this guys" I whined. They laughed.

"Yeah I sure as hell don't want to know what the distractions were about" Camila said laughing. I blushed. I'm gonna kill Zach. We all laughed while putting our stuff away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~**~**~*~*
Once we got home me and Zach were laying down. We were tired. Zach pulled me closer to him.
"Your so beautiful my love" he said while playing with my hair. I smiled.

"Your so hot Zach" I looked up and kissed him. I got on top of him and kept kissing him. Zach is what keeps me going. I don't think I can go a day or two without him. "Woah babe" he said pulling away for air. I smirked. "How do you want me to go?"

"Slow babe. Hella slow" I bit my lip and kissed him.

"I'll try."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ann?" Zach said holding me.

"Hm?" I said. "I love you Ann" he said kissing my nose. I smiled. "I love you to Zach" I said kissing his chest. "And nothing will change that." I said falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe Zach and Ann are so cute together. Wow there way older now. Not in high school anymore. Um I've been meaning to ask if you guys wanted a sequel? All up to you Guys. Just let me know! Anyways you guys should check out my new book! It's 'His Assistant."
If you guys want to see intense things than read my book 'kiss me mr. Bateman' that one will have intense scenes. His assistant will too. So if that's your thing then check those out! Thank you guys got the votes!
                      Love Always,
Ivette