Chapter 15

Andrea's POV

Once we were done swimming, we decided we were hungry. So we all headed back to our spot and sat down.
"Alright who's gonna make the sandwiches?" I said.
"I'll make them!" Annalise said. She was always so helpful. "Okay are you sure?"
"Yeah it's no biggy" she said smiling.
"I'll help!" Camila said.
"In that case I'll help too." We sat down next to each other and began making them. I looked up and saw the boys just sitting in front of us talking and watching us. "Well aren't you guys enjoying the view?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Hell yeah I am. The thought of you as my maid is very appealing" Hayes said smirking. " just thinking of you doing what I say and obeying me is a turn on.." Hayes said. Well then..
"Um excuse me but I am nobody's maid nor will I ever be!"
" I don't mean in houses Babe," I frowned. I don't get what he's trying to say. " I meant in bed." My eyes widened. I gasped. But man I couldn't help but think about it.....
"Hayes!!" I threw a shoe at him. It was the only thing closest to me. He laughed along with the boys. How embarrassing. The girls giggled. Once we were done eating we relaxed. I laid down next to Hayes, my head on his chest and his arm around me. I felt...warm. Then I had to go use the bathroom. I got up and told them I'd be right back. I did my business and when I washed my hands I noticed a girl who was wearing her hair up in a high ponytail. It reminded me of... him. He didn't like me putting my hair in a ponytail. He liked my hair down. I winced just thinking about him. I walked out the bathroom trying to forget him. My thoughts were interrupted when somebody pushed me back into the bathroom and into a stall. I screamed but a hand covered my mouth. Then I noticed it was Hayes. "You fucking gave me a heart attack you know that you ass!!!" I said whisper yelling. Then I noticed how close we were. Chest to chest. And my back was on the bathroom stall door. "God I've been waiting so damn long to touch you" he said putting his hand on my hip. Then his lips crashed on mine roughly. His hands on both my hips keeping me in place. My hands found their way to his hair. I slightly pulled. Earning a groan from Hayes. Oh god that noise he made turned me on. He began to kiss my jaw down to my chest. I moaned as he kiss the top of my breast. "H-Hayes not h-here" I want to do this but not in a fucking bathroom stall!! " I'm giving you a preview of what I'm going to do to you babe." Holy shit. He pulled my top down just low enough to reveal one of my boobs. I gasped as I felt the cold air contact with my skin. He then kiss his way down. I moaned when he took my nipple into his warm mouth. He sucked, licked and nipped. "Oh god, Hayes.." He put me down. And I fixed my top. I was panting right now. Hayes smirked. "You like that babe?" I was speechless. "Thats not even close to what I plan to do to you, soon you'll be screaming my name,"
"My name is the only name you'll remember babe."
Oh god.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*