Chapter 12

Andrea's POV

I'm currently in 3rd period. Which is language Arts. Thank god next period is lunch. I'm so hungry. All day I couldn't stop thinking about.......the dream. I feel like it really happened. I would never do that thoe. I wouldn't cheat on Hayes or anyone for that matter. If I didn't have feelings for Hayes I would tell him the truth. Not go behind his back. I don't like that. I wouldn't want Hayes not to be honest with me. My thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang. I got up and went to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and closed my locker. "Hey Babe, missed me?" He said while smirking. "I Did actually.."

"Awe. Now come here and kiss me." He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. The hallway was empty so I wasn't worried that any teachers would see us. Hayes walked me to lunch and my lunch table. Where me, Zach, Camila, Timmy, and the rest of the gang. Oh my god. Timmy and my friend Camila are goals!! They just started dating! I always knew they liked each other! They post the most cutest pictures ever! They posted one on Instagram of them skateboarding and holding hands. I was like OMG GOALSSSS!!! Skater couple!! Anyway, I sat down and Hayes headed back to his table.

Once I went to go throw my trash, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. I was chest to chest with Hayes. "What the hell are you doing?!?" I was nerves because everybody was looking at us right now. "Remember I said I was gonna show everyone that your mine?"

"Yeah why?" He smirked.

"Oh hell no. Hayes please not here, in front of everyone!" I was technically begging him.

"I like it when you beg" 

"Oh now is not the time Hayes." Just then his lips claimed mine. It was a passionate kiss. Of course I kissed back. But as soon as he put his tongue in my mouth I pulled away because I certainly do not want to give these people a show right now. "Let's go Babe, I made my point. I don't want you to be late for class.", "Okay." I didn't even bother to look at everyone at the cafeteria or Zach and them for that matter. They probably are shocked right now. Once we got to my class Hayes kissed me and he left to his class. Awe I like the way he walks me to my class, it's cute.

****************************

"Well Hayes certainly is head over heals for you Ann" Annalise said as she was painting her nails while sitting on my bedroom floor with me. "Really? Why do you say that?" 

"Well only because you guys were MAKING OUT IN THE CAFETERIA!!" Oops.. I forgot about that. "It wasn't my idea! He said he wanted to make sure everyone knew that I was his and HIS only."

"Well he made his point very clear." She said while giggling. "Just be careful okay Ann?"

"Yeah I know. You won't believe what I dreamed of last night..."

"What?!?!?!" Here goes nothing.

"Okay so I was at home and my doorbell rang. When I opened the door it was Zach."

"Okay Keep going.."

"So I let him in or whatever. And we wanted to hang out for a bit. So he wanted to watch a movie so I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn. While I was waiting I felt a pair of arms on my waist and I was shocked and he started to kiss my neck and things got heated and intense......" The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes were wide and she looked like she just seen a damn ghost! "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" I laughed. "You guys had sex in your dream!!!!!" 

"Well he didn't exactly take off his boxers but we were getting there but my alarm went off."

"Woah Ann. Do you like Zach?" I haven't really gave it that much thought.

"N-No, I don't know. I haven't really thought about it like that. Zach is a great friend but I don't think so. Otherwise I wouldn't be dating Hayes. I like Hayes and only Hayes."

"Well don't you think it's kinda weird that your dream was about you and Zach and not you and Hayes?"

"Y-Yeah but I can't control what I dream about. I Just sorta, just dream it." Annalise sighed.

"Well I hope all goes well." Me and you both.

"So how was your date with you and your lover?" She blushed. Oh shit something happened!!

"Well... We got on all the rides. It was fun. But when we were leaving I had to use the bathroom. When I got out a boy pinned me to the wall and started well he was trying to rape me..." Oh my god!!

"Oh my god Annalise!! What happened?!?!" That's fucking horrible.

"Well I tried to stop him but he was to damn strong. Then Jake came and started punching the shit out of him. Jake... Saved me. I don't know what I would've done if he wasn't there."

"Oh my god I so need to thank his ass! He's a keeper love." She blushed and giggled.

"Than he walked me to my doorstep and we kissed.."

"AWE!!!! Was it like a little peck or?"

"It certainly wasn't a peck...."

"Oh my god!!" I started screaming!! I was happy for her. We both eventually calmed down.

"Wow so you guys are a thing now or?"

"Well we just kissed so I don't really know." Her mom  picked her up eventually and I just went to bed I really Hope I don't dream anything. Let's hope.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

UPDATE!! Vote and comment! Well Mainly vote. Anywho, Peace out loves ^~^