chapter 25

Author's pov...

  Gulf still looking blankly after whatever happened in the mansion ... He can't get over it and accept that tharn have disown him and the family ... Mew and all consoling  him everyday but is mind fills with tharn's word ...

Mew:"Hey baby gulf what happened to you huh ? Look your burning the food's move a side ..." Gulf looked at mew who pulled him off from the stove before turning it off ...

Gulf:"Ohh mew I'm sorry I forgot to turn off the stove .... I'm sorry you just wait, I will make tea for you guys ... " He looked at the vessel which was completely burnt off ...

Mew:"Gulf look at me ..." Mew turned gulf and made a face at him …” I know you're stressed about that ungrateful brat son of ours …But you have to know that you're his papa and you deserve respect, did you get it …” Gulf nod his head but he still feel hurt that tharn left this mansion because of him …

Gulf:”Do you have cash mew … I have to buy groceries and some essential things for girls … If you don't mind, can I get some money …” Mew pulled off his wallet before placing a card in gulf's hand …

Mew:”You don't have to ask me baby … You have all the rights here and whatever I own is equal to you baby … Now go get ready I will accompany you …”Gulf shook his head furiously while mew looked at him with confused gestures…

Gulf:”No need mew i will take mild or tul with me and you know right bright and win went to the  conference today and they can't pick up the girls so you should pick them up…”

Mew:”You're sure right … then I will pick up the girls, don't worry … be careful on your way…”

Gulf rushed towards his room before changing and rushed down and looked mild, scrolling his phone while he dragged him out while mild screams at top of his voice while Gulf slapped his mouth to shut him up …

Gulf:”Shut up asshole … don't scream like I'm kidnapping you for god sake … you have to do me a favour … Take me to tharn's office right now did you get it …”

Mild:” THARN'S OFFICE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND GULF … DON'T YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON AFTER ALL THOSE INSULTS HUH ? …I'M NOT TAKING YOU THERE FOR SURE GULF ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…” Gulf held mild tightly while he glared at him …

Gulf:”Remember I'm your friend and your brother did you get it … Now get the fucking car and we are going to get my baby back here that's final did you get it mild …” Gulf threatened mild who finally surrendered to his brother …

Mild:”AND LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR GULF … IF THAT BRAT SON OF YOURS TREATS YOU BADLY … MARK MY WORDS HE WILL FACE CONSEQUENCES …” Gulf nod his head while mild stopped guards following them behind …

Mild and gulf have drivers towards tharn's office while gulf keeps tapping his legs in nervousness but he has to get tharn back to the mansion at any cost …

Mild:”Get down mr daydreamer … we are here once again let me make things clear to you gulf … I won't tolerate that brat if he insults you. Did you get it …” Gulf nod his head while they head in while mild moves towards lift and press 30th floor while gulf keep holding milds hand in nervous…”

Receptionist:”Good afternoon sir, how can I help you? It's been a long time …” Mild nodded his head while he once again looked at  gulf to see if he really wanted to meet tharn …

Mild:”His your  boss is inside … Tell him that we are here to meet him … Even if he is busy, make him clear, did you get it …” She nodded her head while wat rushed towards gulf and mild and took them towards the cafeteria…

Wat:”Papa’s what are you guys doing here huh ? Papa gulf why are you here huh you know about tharn right …” Gulf's smile and walking towards Tharn's room while wat stopped him …

Mild:”Did you inform him that we are here huh? ….”

Receptionist:”Ye…ye ..yes sir mild … but he is in an important meeting right now you can wait at his office room …” Gulf seated outside the office couch while mild seat next to him and waiting for him …

Gulf:”Go call mew and tell him we are going to meet apo and mile … Don't utter a single word about we are visiting tharn did you get it …” Mild rolled his eyes before walking away to make a call for mew…

Tharn walked out of his conference while all his employees walked away … gulf stood up once he noticed tharn walking towards him with a smile but tharn not even glanced at him before passing him away …

Thorn:”That asshole …” Gulf stopped thorn while shaking his head…

Gulf:”I will wait thorn … he must be busy … let him finish his work first …” Thorn and wat nod his head while walking away …

It's already getting  late mild and gulf has been waiting for hours. It is almost evening mild is so down with tharn's attitude towards gulf … If it's not for gulf he would have teached at brat  a lesson …

Finally tharn walked out of his room and looked gulf and mild still waiting for him outside … He walked away while gulf stopped him …

Gulf:"Don't you have anything to talk to Papa ... Tharn baby please talk to me na ... If you don't like me staying with me then i will leave taking my girls away from here ... "

Tharn:"I don't care what you do Mr Kanawut..."

Mild:”Hey asshole … brat mind your words … Do we look like idiot to you or something huh how dare you tharn … Do you want me to put some sense in your head …Think before whom your talking to tharn … he is your papa mind it …” Tharn turned and looked at gulf who was tearing up …

Tharn:”THIS IS WHY YOU'RE HERE MR KANAWUT HUH? TO SHOW OFF THAT YOUR MY PAPA WHO HAVE RUN AWAY FROM HIS RESPONSIBILITIES AND DISOWN HIS OWN SON FOR HIS GREEDINESS …AND DID YOU EVEN ENTERED MY OFFICE HUH? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS MR KANAWUT… AND DID I ASK YOU WAIT FOR ME HUH?

AND LET ME MAKE YOU CLEAR ONE THING I DON'T GIVE FUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTERS … FOR ME YOU ALL THREE ARE UNWANTED IN MY LIFE … LIKE HOW I WAS TO YOU MR KANAWUT AND DON'T GET ANY IDEA I WILL COME BACK TO THAT MANSION AGAIN AFTER FACING ALL HUMILIATION DID YOU GET IT … MR MILD TAKE YOUR BROTHER FROM HERE ARE I WILL THROW HIM OUT WITH MY OWN HANDS BECAUSE THIS ONE IS OWNED BY ME …”

Wat and thorn:”THARN ENOUGH…” Mild had enough he pulled away his hand from gulf and slapped tharn hard for his words …

Mild:”YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DONE THARN … YOUR SO DONE MY SON … JUST WAIT AND WATCH … I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID AND YOU GULF YOU HAD ENOUGH RIGHT LET'S GO FROM HERE … THARN LEARN TO FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO HAVE APOLOGIES TO YOU DID YOU GET IT …” Mild slapped him once again before dragging gulf from their while gulf keep looking at tharn who was looking at him with teary eyes…

Spoiler …

Mew:”So I have made up my mind that I will remove Mr. Tharn suppasit from all my business and Mafia world and he doesn't have any rights over my business and Mafia world from now on and it's final  …” he signed the paper while he glared at tharn …

….:”Ohhh seems like i entered at the right time …”

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...