Chapter 27

Author's pov…

   Tharn walked outside the conference room … while Jeff followed him behind which pissed off more he turned and above to punch him while thorn held his hand from behind before glaring at him …

Thorn:”ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THARN … WE HAD ENOUGH STOP BEING STUPID DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE THEIR HE OFFICIAL DISOWN US YOU IDIOT … THAT'S NOT ENOUGH STOP ACTING SILLY … LET'S LEAVE FROM HERE COME ON … AND MR JEFF STAY AWAY FROM US DID YOU GET IT …” Jeff stop him while he give a small smile before patting tharn shoulders …

Jeff:”I never saw you as my enemy tharn … You brought up all sought of thoughts inside you mind and make this drift between us all i remember is we used to be friends at back but your one punch makes me leave away from my parents… Did you even remember how you used to beat me at school when uncle gulf left you and  you showed all your anger on me because it is just mad fun of you but I never thought you still have that vengeance over me dude ….

I accept my mistake, yes I made a mistake at the back but we were kids at back know you we have grown up I want to apologise to you tharn … I know how it feels to be alone when you are parents alive but still you have leave alone … I'm always your best friend Just remember that here this document belongs to you tharn …Your penthouse…” Jeff handover the documents to eat while he left the place…

Tharn:”Let's go …” Tharn walks away while mew and others overheard their conversation which makes mew hurt but he has to bring both gulf and tharn together and he has no other choice…

Type was waiting with his luggage all packed and keep looking at door …while tharn have entered inside the room while type stood from his place while taking his luggage and looked at tharn who looking at him with a Sad face  …

Type:” Techno keep this bag inside ….” Tharn hugs type tightly while all left them alone for sometimes … Type make tharn lay on his lap while he keeps caressing his hair with a smile …

Tharn:”You know what type? When I was studying at school I had a friend named Jeff …He is the son of uncle mile and apo… You won't hear of him because I have beaten him because mocked him during school days with all other kids … That day I beat till he bleeds and uncles have forgiven me but they punished Jeff by sending him to Spain …

Today I met him and he was talking like nothing had happened between us. It hurts …Once we used to be friends but now everything happens for some reason right ? …  He just told me something which hurts me and also I was the reason for his separation from his parents and he told me that (I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO SEPARATE FROM YOUR PARENTS EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE THEM CLOSE ) …

I don't want to accept Mr Kanawut after what he has done to me … He should be with me and dada even if he broke the promises type … That's what real partners do right … You told me you will leave me if I piss off dada but when I looked at you … you just understood with my facial expression how much i need to this time … Why doesn't he understand us type …. HE JUST SHOWED ALL HIS LOVE TO THOSE GIRLS AND RAISED THEM WITH ALL THE LOVE BUT  HE ABANDONED ME…” Tharn hugs type waist tightly while he cries out his heart to him …

Type:”Breaking a promise hurts a person equally tharn … Just remember dada mew never took the gun after papa gulf left that's what he wants from his husband and do you think seeing your husband and son getting hurt in this shitty business give you pleasure full life …

Do you even know how much it hurts to give birth tharn … And seeing his son who is also copying all the act his husband does and raising in those environment… I'm not supporting papa gulf … He is equally responsible for this problem happening right here …But think carefully how long you are going to stay away from him and dada … Look, summer and autumn have nothing to do with this problem…

At Least you have seen papa and dada together and you have grown up with them for sometime but they just grown up alone without knowing who is their dad is and papa have hide it from girls to tharn … You how they shifted to Bangkok because they beaten three boy to death because they have ragged them at school …That's how dad  bright shifted them here … Look whatever happens is not in our hands tharn … Look at us three we are orphans no parents, relatives ect ect … But you have everyone even if you hurt them …They love you so just think carefully and take you decision tharn …” Type kissed tharn's cheeks before placing his head on pillow and walked away … 

It's been almost a month where mew break all ties with tharn …But gulf always enquire type about all the three of them … Gulf have always try to make Mew understand that he have faults with him too and not to punish his kids ….

Mew:”What are you thinking gulf …” Gulf looked mew looking at laptop but still noticed his  presence …

Gulf:”Promise me you will listen to me without getting angry …” Gulf blink his eyes while mew nods his head …

Mew:”It's upto your words gulf … Speak let me hear what you have to say go head …”

Gulf:”Don't you think you've been harsh towards tharn … It's been a month and i don't know how they are living with their salary… why did you do that to tharn huh…?” Win rushed towards them while mew and gulf looked win …

Win:”GULF,MEW… GIRLS ARE MISSING…” Mew and gulf stood from their place while they looked at the guards who lowered their heads …

Guards:”It was Mr Bible who kidnapped them …” Mew about to hit him while gulf held his hands from behind before shaking his head ….

Gulf:”No mew let's find the girls … That's what's important right now, please let's go …” Mew nods his head while they run outside …

Spoiler …

Bible:”YOU HOW DID YOU EVEN ENTERED THIS PLACE HUH ? YOU ASSHOLES WHO THE HELL KIDNAPPED HIM …” Bible looks like a type who rolled his eyes while he looked at girls giggling at him …

Type:”Oh yes your guards sucks dude … I was behind with my girls ….They just dragged them and waited for me to get in the car so i just came along with them that's it … Just come and get trained to my dada mew … How to be a mafia guy …” All giggles at type’s word while build chuckled at his words ….

    So you guys like this chapter ❣️….

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 🥰 ❤️….

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘 ❤️….